Off Topic Playground

Hmmmm.... you don't find my offering sweets a bit.... suspicious? ...... ENJOY THE LAXATIVES!!!! :D

Oh.. and as you run back to the cellar you will notice..... I've hidden all the toilet paper! :D NEver mess with a Gremlin! :D

Nice try. I haven't had a functioning digestive tract since ... forever?

*Swallows the laxatives and looks around.*

Where's my bag of heads?

Nice try. I haven't had a functioning digestive tract since ... forever?

*Swallows the laxatives and looks around.*

Where's my bag of heads?

Damn you!!!! Grrrrrr...

*resorts to the classic water squirting flower he was wearing on his jacket*

*Refills bowel of lazatives* Oh Princess..... where are you? I have a gift for you! Sweets! Lovely Sweets! *Snickers*

*rethinks strategy*

*Offers up a bowl of delicious looking sweets to Hatchet and Hayzel*

Hmmmm.... you don't find my offering sweets a bit.... suspicious? ...... ENJOY THE LAXATIVES!!!! :D

Oh.. and as you run back to the cellar you will notice..... I've hidden all the toilet paper! :D NEver mess with a Gremlin! :D

*eats sweets given to him by Hayzel*

whats that about laxatives

*Runs in to the toilets, not noticing he went into the girls room*

*eats sweets given to him by Hayzel*

whats that about laxatives

*Runs in to the toilets, not noticing he went into the girls room*

*The cross dressing piglets already in the girls room look up as Chocobo enters*

They all chant together "One of us, One of us!"

:D

Damn you!!!! Grrrrrr...

*resorts to the classic water squirting flower he was wearing on his jacket*

*Refills bowel of lazatives* Oh Princess..... where are you? I have a gift for you! Sweets! Lovely Sweets! *Snickers*

So your the one you gave her those. I'll get you for this Regnak

*Runs off to the toilets, again*

*comes back into the thread, shotgun slung over her back, pistols drawn, looks around cautiously, keeping her head down*

Great... now where am I supposed to sit?

*snaps her fingers as she walks to the janitorial closet, all the Terrors and Pigs are engulfed in a brief extra hot flame, so hot the explosives don't go off*

All right, Tots, you have your work cut out for you

*looks at the Ash falling from the sky*

Oh yes, my Dark Angels managed to score me another victory last night in a 3 way battle (1500 a side) against regular space marines (but black ones instead of blue) and chaos space marines in a bitter struggle of kill points. The results were:

Dark Angels 6

Chaos Marines 5

Vanilla Marines 4

What really won me the game was that in my first turn I took out a rhino and the 10 plague marines inside and then later destroyed a defiler with a single shot (to the rear armour with a heavy bolter no less!).

Good fnu all round.

Next week my Dark Angels are after their 7th consecutive victory, who knows who'll accept it though. People were scared of my (non-purifier) Grey Knights army, they're now even more scared of my Dark Angels and wanting me to field GK again, lol!