Off Topic Playground

*smiles to self, pats the ground next to her, holds out another vial of gun oil and a cloth*

I think you should clean those, Abs... a misfire could kill ya...

If you insist.....

*begins to clean guns.....out falls a mouse..*

How did that get in there?

Not for me it didn't!

Thinking about playing Levi

I need 40 points

Alyce - 8 - 10

Ashes and Dust - 13 - 23

Mechanical rider - 8 - 31

4 dogs - 2 - 39

Why 4 dogs? Really only need 1 in a Levi crew, 2 at most if you're hoping to get rid of Insignificant and use them for objective grabbing.

Why 4 dogs? Really only need 1 in a Levi crew, 2 at most if you're hoping to get rid of Insignificant and use them for objective grabbing.

One waif, and what ever A&D kills become a SPA right with Desolate Warping? Fast means three attacks 3SPA's for the price of three dogs, also I think I can use A&D's defence trigger to turn Levi into a SPA as well

One waif, and what ever A&D kills become a SPA right with Desolate Warping? Fast means three attacks 3SPA's for the price of three dogs, also I think I can use A&D's defence trigger to turn Levi into a SPA as well

Well, A&D has to kill ENEMY models to use the Cb Trigger to turn things into SPAs. So unfortunately, that won't work. The defensive trigger says it will do Wds to any model that misses with an attack, but will only turn ENEMY models into SPAs. Unfortunately, Wyrd already thought of the combo you're proposing, LOL. ;)