Off Topic Playground

~Puts up a sign declaring this thread a Cheese Free Zone~

It's the law now, anyone breaking it gets put in the stocks. Well, unless you LIKE being put in the stocks, if you do like being put in the stocks, it's The Pit for you!

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

~Has serious looking Showgirls backing me up~

~Puts up a sign declaring this thread a Cheese Free Zone~

It's the law now, anyone breaking it gets put in the stocks. Well, unless you LIKE being put in the stocks, if you do like being put in the stocks, it's The Pit for you!

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

~Has serious looking Showgirls backing me up~

What if i like the stocks AND the pit?

*holds hands up and shrugs*

Hey, don't judge!

A bunch of people from over the border in Telford, England (about 50 miles from me) are thinking it's fun to come down here and start up some trouble, also trying to incite others to riot. Basically they're jumping on the badwagon after the riots in London, Nottingham, Birmingham, etc.

A bunch of people from over the border in Telford, England (about 50 miles from me) are thinking it's fun to come down here and start up some trouble, also trying to incite others to riot. Basically they're jumping on the badwagon after the riots in London, Nottingham, Birmingham, etc.

I had rather hoped this was all over...

Wow, who'd have thunk it! AB's scared of printers!

had a bad experience with a printer once....

Pfft... just found out that a group of people are planning to come to my town tonight and start up riots :(

What? In Newtown? No offence but huh? Surely Wrexham is a better target..not that i want any asses here...

Oh telford...that explains it....;)

Batman doesn't HAVE to kill people... that's the beauty of it. Even Dread respects the Bat. :)

True. Though given a riot situation I believe the prescence of Dredd would act as more of a deterrent.

A few looting asses, and Batman would be the man.......;)

Fell, you said it.

Monkey, we all were really. it's bloody stupid...

AB, I couldn't agree more! We need Mr Chin Face ASAP ;)

I AM THE LAW!!!!!!!

THERE IS NO JUSTICE, JUST US!