Off Topic Playground

Just had an email about the new Warpath kickstarter from Mantic...obviously a 40k rip off but I might have a look at the free downloadable rules to see if its worth investing in...

Like the look of the Forgefather forces..yay squats! ;)

I really doubt it's worth it. :P Maybe they cleaned up with the Alpha, but the former versions were terrible. 

I read an article by a GW investor who basically exposed the contempt they have for their customers. GW will fall soon and it will be sad, but they will not be mourned for long since they've killed any loyalty fans might have had.

Unfortunately the 40k fluff is great and no one else can have it.

I'm still holding out hope for either Dreamforge or Raging Heroes to finally make a game. Their models are fantastic, the hints of fluff they've done are intriguing and I'd like to get use out of the stuff I bought from them. :P 40k and Warpath just don't do anything to scratch the 28mm platoon based scifi games for me.

You do that. You might actually learn something... if you're not too distracted.

I respond better to being instructed by women than by men. Same reason I purposely wanted a female doctor. Likely some Fruedian explanation about a surrogate mother replacement and gender role reversal fetishes.

I am okay with this.

Doesn't need a Freudian explanation (although there probably is one, but I'm not big on those). You want to impress the teacher with your progress and don't want to be embarrassed in front of your peers. Thus, responding to women is pretty logical.

To be fair, I always thought swearing in german was just shouting very hard.

We do that (although not very often). Not very practical in the day-to-day though.