Off Topic Playground

That's a bit long of a time to be in one spot...

congrats on the win! I just got my first real game in years on Sunday, 10T McCabe vs Neverborn Lynch and squeaked out a tie. Stupid soulstone resists...>.> also my deck deciding on the turn that McCabe was in a brawl involving half his crew, including Lynch, to give me a hand of absolute garbage (one card higher than five) and then flipping two Aces in a row for his attacks on Lynch...

congrats on the win! I just got my first real game in years on Sunday, 10T McCabe vs Neverborn Lynch and squeaked out a tie. Stupid soulstone resists...>.> also my deck deciding on the turn that McCabe was in a brawl involving half his crew, including Lynch, to give me a hand of absolute garbage (one card higher than five) and then flipping two Aces in a row for his attacks on Lynch...

You haven't felt bad luck when your opponent flips four 11+ cards for severe damage on a critical damage flip which costs you the game.

Sorry to hear it. And yes, I spend a lot of time sitting in the same place all day. It's what I do. 

I would go crazy. At least with my job I get to move around some...

You haven't felt bad luck when your opponent flips four 11+ cards for severe damage on a critical damage flip which costs you the game.

I actually flipped Jack, Jack, King.  It wasn't a game changer at that point, but impressive nonetheless. 

Oh, and "heart of the cards" is one of those once in a blue moon types of deals... I don't expect that to happen ever again in my lifetime. :P

Hey MasterDisaster. Long time no see.

things are going alright in here. You?

Busy busy busy man! My brother and I have been running the company whilst our parents are away *Looks back at the smouldering pile of rubble that was once the office*. We've been doing OK :D

Well, that explains the news about the explosion in England I have heard :D

Hey MasterDisaster. Long time no see.

things are going alright in here. You?

Busy busy busy man! My brother and I have been running the company whilst our parents are away *Looks back at the smouldering pile of rubble that was once the office*. We've been doing OK :D

Well, that explains the news about the explosion in England I have heard :D

I've not heard of any explosion. There was a plane due to fly to London from Las Vegas that had an engine burst into flames before it took off. Also I live in Dorset, nothing here is remotely news worthy! ;)

Eh, coping.. 

Did you get the plastic Kaeris already? ;) 

Well at least it's not worse than coping. :)

No not yet mate, I've been focusing on my Cryx for a Warmahordes Journeyman League. She's my next Malifaux purchase. I'll probably pick her up next weekend at which point I shall PM you for your address. I spent a fair bit on GenCon and can't really justify replacing Kaeris just yet, especially whilst I'm having with fun Leve (FINALLY!!!), Jack Daw and The Crossroads Seven (They are epic!)