Off Topic Playground

I had the idea to write some stories from the perspective of the "corrupted minions" aka the people that have struck a bargain with the dark power to fulfil their goals. Interested to see how much I can toy with that.

I always feel that that perspective has a lot of potential. People justify all kinds of shitty behaviour to themselves. Interesting to explore how people justify the really bad shit, like feeding to the world to some ancient evil.

"The ends justify the means"?

If the means is the end of everything, the ends have to be pretty compelling. I think the ability to justify all kinds of strange behaviour to oneself is the most fascinating feature of the human mind.

If the means is the end of everything, the ends have to be pretty compelling. I think the ability to justify all kinds of strange behaviour to oneself is the most fascinating feature of the human mind.

Just some simple descibing. Can be a lot though. Also, who decides what the ends and means are?

Just some simple descibing. Can be a lot though. Also, who decides what the ends and means are?

You do. That's the fascinating part.

Depends on the philosophical system you subscribe to

I'm not sure about that. Humans are pretty good at lying to themselves.

Yeah, whatever happened to "lets crush these b******s into the dirt"...that seemed to be the norm when I was a kid doing competitive sports!

Also, thinking of long hair wastrel, and maybe proxying her as another taylorbot in the Colette crew!

If I recall, phys ed class was to torture youths into submission.