Off Topic Playground

Oh WTF!!

I just had this horrible thought..and yes, it is true.

All that work I did on linking my fiction with the new forum address last week has been deleted in the forum rewind!!

Gah!  Almost an hours work for nothing!  Technology, I hate you!

Well, I guess that gives me something to do on a slow day at work!

Oh WTF!!

I just had this horrible thought..and yes, it is true.

All that work I did on linking my fiction with the new forum address last week has been deleted in the forum rewind!!

Gah!  Almost an hours work for nothing!  Technology, I hate you!

Well, I guess that gives me something to do on a slow day at work!

Hah I called it!

• Like 1

Actually I have the documents saved anyway..it might just be quicker and easier to upload them all in one thread.  It will also have the added benefit of cutting out all the comments etc that previously broke up the stories.

I take everything back, if this works, then the forum break was worth it lol!

#silverlinings

Actually I have the documents saved anyway..it might just be quicker and easier to upload them all in one thread.  It will also have the added benefit of cutting out all the comments etc that previously broke up the stories.

I take everything back, if this works, then the forum break was worth it lol!

#silverlinings

Raven Guard CT are great by the way!! He took Korvydae (makes ASM troops) and bikes and was too damn fast even with BA fast vehicles

Bleargh. Sorry, I always react that way to anything 40k related. :P

Well yesterday I took Marcus to a series of 5 games and did very well winning 3, the other two probably could have scraped a draw when I finally get some scheme runners as using Razorspine Rattlers probably wasn't the best option!!

I hoped to get a game on the weekend. But my brother wants to introduce his girlfriend. So I'm looking forward to not get a game.

Well, that is something that happened...

I decided to Worldbuild and write in my free time again, so I hope I can come up with something shortly.

• Like 1