Off Topic Playground

Pretty good.  The funeral was hard though.  His wife wouldn't leave the coffin for a while and had a chair brought next to it, and she was crying so loud that it was heartbreaking.

It was a catholic funeral so there were catholic services and a mass.  Its always a little awkward for me when I'm in a church, I don't know how much of the services I should participate in.

Work is basically dead, trying to stretch out everything I've got to keep myself busy on paper, lol. Hoping it goes quick. Listening to Hogfather to keep myself sane lol.

Also trying to figure out what paints I need to paint Ironsides... Skin tone specifically.

Pretty good. The funeral was hard though. His wife wouldn't leave the coffin for a while and had a chair brought next to it, and she was crying so loud that it was heartbreaking.

It was a catholic funeral so there were catholic services and a mass. Its always a little awkward for me when I'm in a church, I don't know how much of the services I should participate in.

That sounds harsh sorry Vik. I'm sure she was greatful for your support

I'm tired, but most of the way through a very long day at work, lol. Three or so hours to go...here's hoping they go quickly. Though I'm not optimistic of that...

Just remembered I need to finish painting Zaadesh for my entry in the P3 grandmaster competition. Just have to paint the skin and the eyes, then figure out if I want to add anything to the admittedly plain base and seal it.

When is the deadline?

I am monitoring an auction on ebay that would be perfect for my Year of the Gremlins.  It is for an assembled (but not based) Som'er crew box, Hog whisperer and piglet and Warpig,  I think with a bit of luck I may be able to get all of them for the price of the som'er box new..

Plus I can then sell on my own Som'er crew (they have been built and based). I am aiming to have unifying basing so ideally want built not based models...

Fingers crossed!

When is the deadline?

I am monitoring an auction on ebay that would be perfect for my Year of the Gremlins.  It is for an assembled (but not based) Som'er crew box, Hog whisperer and piglet and Warpig,  I think with a bit of luck I may be able to get all of them for the price of the som'er box new..

Plus I can then sell on my own Som'er crew (they have been built and based). I am aiming to have unifying basing so ideally want built not based models...

Fingers crossed!

Currently watching a Dreamer Crew and Zoraida boxset at the moment, might as well get as many Neverborn as I can