Off Topic Playground

Oh, I eventually did it. One of the best days of my life. Also showed my that the Louvre is fricking huge.

And don't get me wrong, it's an awesome painting. But as you said: So a re a lot of others there.

Oh, I eventually did it. One of the best days of my life. Also showed my that the Louvre is fricking huge.

And that the Mona Lisa is fricking tiny.

My day at the Louvre is one of my fondest memories. I hope I'll get back there at some point to see the rest of it.

And that the Mona Lisa is fricking tiny.

My day at the Louvre is one of my fondest memories. I hope I'll get back there at some point to see the rest of it.

You'd need a week, I think. :D

Yes, she's tiny. Was really shocked when I first saw her.

• Like 1

Morning! 

These spammers are getting more and more frequent.  Some of the titles are quite entertaining though.

As for the Mona Lisa and the Louvre.  We went for a holiday years ago to Disneyland Paris and on one of the days decided to do a quick sightseeing of Paris.  We managed to see Montmarte, Moulin Rouge, Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysees, a boat ride on the Seine and the Eiffel Tower.  We had planned to go to the Louvre for a quick visit (we knew it would take days to see everything!) but had gone on the one day it was closed!  We did manage to go and see a Dali exhibition in Montmarte though which was.....interesting!

@ Deluge,

That sucks..especially since not only will you be knackered today, but you also missed out on fun last night too!

I know spent the night working in North Wales, not what I wanted to be doing at all. Everytime I close my eyes I see "ARAF" 

My Route was Benllech, Holyhead, Caernarfon, Druid, Mold then Chester and Kelsall before heading back to Leeds. I need an IV Coffee drip

Most of them are just word salad. Some are in Russian? Moderating is an exciting life.

It is? In what manner?

I just had a look on Pullmyfinger at the Gremlin tacticas.  They have some stuff but all of them could do with some fleshing out.  I will see what I can do once I start playing with them later in the year!

Yeah, one my wife gets her new toys, I'll join you.