Off Topic Playground

Baseball terms. those are the points the runner must run towards to in order when the ball is in the air.

Wait, why do I know this?

l am not being clear here, in sexual acts 4th base/home run is being balls deep. What is the rest?

You know, I can't think of many jokes about Germans..I mean we have the stereotypes but actual jokes with punchlines...nope can't think of one..

**rolls up sleeves**

What did the German kid say when he pushed his brother off a cliff?

"Look Mother, no Hans!"

What did the German clockmaker say to the clock that only went tick tick tick

"Ve haf vays of making you tock!"

Yeah that actually exhausts my knowledge

• Like 1

German logic strikes again

That is the peak of efficiency. Train for all things, use the one you prefer. 

It has the downside of the license being very expensive and long. I needed half a year and 1700 Euros to make mine, which is pretty crippling while in school.

It just dawned on me we don't have an easy stereotype for Germans in our jokes..... right.

You know, I can't think of many jokes about Germans..I mean we have the stereotypes but actual jokes with punchlines...nope can't think of one..

Interesting. There aren't many jokes where nationalities play a role here in the first place, with the exception of Russians who are always drunk, Polish who steal, and Scots who are parsimonious. I have no explanation for the latter.

**rolls up sleeves**

What did the German kid say when he pushed his brother off a cliff?

"Look Mother, no Hans!"

What did the German clockmaker say to the clock that only went tick tick tick

"Ve haf vays of making you tock!"

Yeah that actually exhausts my knowledge

Heh. The second one is pretty funny. Although clocks go Tick-Tack here.

They are pretty crap though really...

It's true, the others I that I have heard I wouldn't consider jokes or worth repeating 

Heh. The second one is pretty funny. Although clocks go Tick-Tack here.

Interesting

So, an English, French and Polish pilot are talking. They come to the topic how to check if they are nearing their home airport in the fog.

The French pilot goes:

"Easy, window open, hand out, hand in, window closed. I'm there if I touched the Eiffel Tower."

The Brit goes:

"Easy, window open, hand out, hand in, window closed. I'm there if I touched Big Ben."

The Polish goes:

"Easy, window open, hand out, hand in, window closed. I'm there if my wrist watch is gone."

Dirial is our Secretary-General then?

A figurehead without real power? No, thank you. Let zFiend have the job.

• Like 2

So, an English, French and Polish pilot are talking. They come to the topic how to check if they are nearing their home airport in the fog.

The French pilot goes:

"Easy, window open, hand out, hand in, window closed. I'm there if I touched the Eiffel Tower."

The Brit goes:

"Easy, window open, hand out, hand in, window closed. I'm there if I touched Big Ben."

The Polish goes:

"Easy, window open, hand out, hand in, window closed. I'm there if my wrist watch is gone."

A figurehead without real power? No, thank you. Let zFiend have the job.

Strictly speaking Big Ben is the bell, the building is the Victoria Tower

• Like 1