Off Topic Playground

Sorry to poop on your strawberries MD, but if the postman is delivering the letter to deluge, he shouldn't be covered in dung.  Unless he has travelled personally from Wales just to deliver the letter!

;)

Strange a package has turned up for me this morning but no letter with cards

@ Deluge... very strange...what have you been ordering!

@ PD..its sort of a saying.  It actually is Piss on your strawberries....and basically means the same as to Rain on your parade etc..

I have ordered so much lately I have no idea what is in it yet, it is not opened but I can tell that it is not teh cards that you sent, more then likely Dark Angels or Chaos Dwarfs, Or fingers crossed 50 Hobgoblins!!

@ Deluge, sucks that its not your cards..are you in tomorrow?  (I know you wanted them for tonight, but they should be there tomorrow or Monday at the latest)

Its a Business Address so closed on Weekends. Still time for the second post to turn up, it might have been a courier that arrived this morning. Plus it was my Dark Angels order that turned up, interesting Codex

Sorry to poop on your strawberries MD, but if the postman is delivering the letter to deluge, he shouldn't be covered in dung. Unless he has travelled personally from Wales just to deliver the letter!

;)

You bloody Welsh have to go spoil all our fun! Besides I'm hungover and bored at work. Couldn't let me have that one eh?

The Hoffman crew is sweet Dirial (not meant to rub it in!).  I got it back from the guy who builds my minis and they are some very good looking models..I don't see the problem with the watcher either really..

I know. I want it so bad.

I am waiting on a few bits and pieces to come back from him, expected end of July.

Brewmaster Crew

Molly Crew

The Dreamer Crew

The Lone Marshal

Killjoy

Vanessa

Nekima

A few things lol..

Nekima is sweet