Off Topic Playground

I'll leave the puppets alone... as long as they leave me alone... *glares at puppets*

*points at a puppet as it reaches Fell, all other puppets watch as it starts to melt, they turn and run away from fell*

They shouldn't trouble you again. :)

You didnt catch the fire ball! *watches it hit my castle*

:o!!! no! *claps hands and the fire goes out*

Phew!

aarrrghghghg Iam soo full ! # collapses on pink throne kicks off shoes lays back and just chills # #oooop leaned on the button again :flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig: #

aarrrghghghg Iam soo full ! # collapses on pink throne kicks off shoes lays back and just chills # #oooop leaned on the button again :flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig: #

Yarrrgh!!!

*swats at flying pigs*

GWAAAAAARRRRGH!

*starts flailing, grabbing, shoving flying pigs into his maw*

Wait. There's burgers??

*saunters over to the burger plate, his eyes aglow*

*sees the bowl of zombie hooker purée*

What's that? *he motions to the slurry, his mouth still stuffed with pulverized flying pig*