Off Topic Playground

Also, in case anyone didn't see from last night, I found Hamelin, his Avatar, a blister of Rats, and Sue on the eB... 

*waits paitently until 4 pm Saturday*

Sue was the only thing I really want, though. The rest is because the same seller had everything else and $0.99 starting bid :)

Now maybe I can finally beat Benshin

If you don't want the rats and avatar you can pass them to me :P

Yep :)  Saturday was my last day of bad pain, and now I've only got minor pain.  Still waiting on my pathology report though!

There's a German proverb: There's nothing quite like leaving pain.

I'm pressing my thumbs for the report! (Do other cultures do that as well? Pressing the own thumbs for luck?)

I'm pressing my thumbs for the report! (Do other cultures do that as well? Pressing the own thumbs for luck?)

Not heard of that personally

Here it is cross fingers for luck (although I am aware that means lying for you Dirial)

Yep. we do.

Hooray, shared superstitions.

Here it is cross fingers for luck (although I am aware that means lying for you Dirial)

Why am I not surprised that you people would break their oaths for luck? :D

• Like 1

Not that I know of. Well, people say that I need to stop singing at the dinner table, but I think that has more to do with my bad singing voice.... :P

See the Mrs friends are Boers and they tell me to stop singing at the dinner table becauae I am singing to the devil. And I must cover my mouth when I yawn as its an entrance for demons

• Like 1

Are you often suprised about us?

Actually yes.

See the Mrs friends are Boers and they tell me to stop singing at the dinner table becauae I am singing to the devil. And I must cover my mouth when I yawn as its an entrance for demons

We also cover our mouths when yawning, but because we don't like to look at other people's uvulas....

Well yeah I just thought it was polite, didn't know about letting in demons

My grandfather once told me to shut my mouth or else the shit would freeze in my stomach. Which would be a quite demonic thing to happen. Think that counts?

• Like 2

I don't think we have superstitions about umbrellas. We have one that crossing arms or not locking eyes while clinking glasses will lead to bad sex.

Lack of eye contact while clinking glasses is my favourite superstition

Hi MD, none too shabby. Enjoying your lunch?

Wasn't actually on lunch but still I did enjoy it when I ate it! :D

Hey MD, how are you?

Good thanks! Been busy at work recently so not much opportunity to get on here :(

You are alive!

I'm doing decentish.

Indeed I am, just about anyway! 

Decentish is better than shit so I guess that's good! :D