Off Topic Playground

Morning everyone. Finally a good night of sleep

It might sound strange, but we have been here since March, I think. Around 800 pages ago? PD?

1083 pages ago.....

If you get a metal Hamelin now, you'll have to proxy something up for the Rat Kings and it will never be as good as the bunch-of-rats-in-a-trenchcoat plastic model, and you'll have regrets.

That cannot be denied. #AllTheRegrets

As long as you get it in (she said), it's all good. I managed to paint all 16 bases last night for the models I need, so that just leaves the minis themselves. Going to go overboard this weekend with it when I get home.

I should start on the Lucius crew. It's just when you look at that white crew and know it's going to take ages to get in paints that's the depressing part. At least I know my paint scheme for the most part. So that's going to help a bit.

Morning all! Hope you're all having a nice weekend. Probably going to take my son to the park today, and spend time out in the nice weather we're having (while it lasts anyway).

Plan on posting a few pictures tonight in my gallery of the TT models since I JUST finished the last of them last night. Going to start on Perdita and Ramos' crews tonight.

Check up on you guys later!

So you're saying Rat Kings will be part of his crew box.

Hmm! I had made that assumption, yes. You've made me question it. They are a totally core part of his gameplay, though - if they're not in the box, they might as well not include any Rats either.