Off Topic Playground

Feeling insecure about myself and about things I do, which leads to me not doing things which makes me feel more insecure, which leads to me making plans and writing things down to change myself but wont do it because insecurities so I can be more insecure.

Have you tried changing your diet? and the above recommendation of Gym does wonders for your self confidence on a physical and psychological level

On a different note, I have decided that I am going to preorder the starter set, campaign & upgrade decks and probably Kaeris from a UK seller.  Ok I may have to wait until September to get them but being an overseas player I will likely have to wait that long anyway if I order direct from wyrd.  Plus it saves me a bit of money.  On shipping and a discount.  (Wayland are taking pre orders on the starter set for £36!!)

I will leave purchases at Gencon to just those crews/models that won't be released for a while after (Colette, Wong etc)

• Like 1

So, who do we have today? A bunch of depressed people and a psychologist with helper syndrome? Aren't we sparkly today.

Apropos sparkly, bought some sparkling wine. My best friend handed in his doctor thesis. Going to catch him at work.

On a different note, I have decided that I am going to preorder the starter set, campaign & upgrade decks and probably Kaeris from a UK seller.  Ok I may have to wait until September to get them but being an overseas player I will likely have to wait that long anyway if I order direct from wyrd.  Plus it saves me a bit of money.  On shipping and a discount.  (Wayland are taking pre orders on the starter set for £36!!)

I will leave purchases at Gencon to just those crews/models that won't be released for a while after (Colette, Wong etc)

I saw that Pre Order on Wayland but that is my issue, it is Wayland Games and I have had nothing but issues with them, plus I only want the Neverborn from the starter set

oh I am not depressed..

Far from it, I just don't want to rub it in anyones face.

Wasn't serious, I made a jab at my own helper syndrome. I also don't believe in not-talking about psychological problems. There isn't a single one that doesn't get worse by keeping it to yourself and handling it alone.

Well, except schizophrenia perhaps. That cannot really get worse.

• Like 1

I am going to take the starter for starter purposes. Also cool Guild models so I can play all factions :P

I saw that Pre Order on Wayland but that is my issue, it is Wayland Games and I have had nothing but issues with them, plus I only want the Neverborn from the starter set

Issue with Wayland is that they are slow...... Customer talk was pretty good the times I needed to contact them.

Wasn't serious, I made a jab at my own helper syndrome. I also don't believe in not-talking about psychological problems. There isn't a single one that doesn't get worse by keeping it to yourself and handling it alone.

Well, except schizophrenia perhaps. That cannot really get worse.

How'd the job counselling go anyway? Did you get an insight into what you should be doing?

I am going to take the starter for starter purposes. Also cool Guild models so I can play all factions :P

Issue with Wayland is that they are slow...... Customer talk was pretty good the times I needed to contact them.

The customer service is great, the rest of it unfortunately is far to poor for me to be bothered to put up with

How'd the job counselling go anyway? Did you get an insight into what you should be doing?

Oh no, I just talked about myself and she was taking notes. It will go on till the end of August, so no results to be expected too fast.

@ Deluge, Not had an issue with Element games so far, but there is always a first time I guess!

Like I say I use Goblin Games in Winsford, they have been great so far. They didn't have Teddy listed on the website so I called them up and asked if they could order it in for me and was sent direct to my house from where ever they order from the next day. Awesome service and I really want to see the Bricks and Mortar store as they seem to have a nice range of tables

I don't want people feeling shit just because I am feeling shit :(

Seriously, anytime you wanna talk, drop me a PM if you don't wish to do so here. Also if you get into the whole gym thing, I can help you out with that a lot. :)