Off Topic Playground

Sonnia never clicked to me. She only does blasts.

You know you're underselling her. She does a shitload of blasts. :D

I am fucking depressed enough not to spend my days talking about war, holocaust and genocide. 

Fair enough. I find it's good to remember from time to time, but I get where you're coming from.

• Like 1

Seconded

Anyway tonight I have a game against the Mrs with her Kirai crew since she has done nothing apart for Buy, Build and Paint models this past week

• Like 2

Heh, you are right :D

I personally prefer a bit more trickery and support in my masters, so yeah. Thats where she doesn't click. Yan Lo is more interesting than her.

Seconded

Anyway tonight I have a game against the Mrs with her Kirai crew since she has done nothing apart for Buy, Build and Paint models this past week

Now, how to win lose without upsetting her? ;)

So, seeing as how I am only going to that tournament next month because I can drink a Guinness each round, what master should I use?

Right now Outcast Misaki and Pandora are the most likely options.

Pandora.

Now, how to win lose without upsetting her? ;)

Oh I know that I am likely to lose, she can see combinations and moves that I look at and think "well shit I never saw that coming", this is the reason that I am setting up matches that I know are hard and I know that I am going to lose, she already is a much better player then myself and to be honest I'm trying to improve so that she doesn't get bored of games between us

So, seeing as how I am only going to that tournament next month because I can drink a Guinness each round, what master should I use?

Right now Outcast Misaki and Pandora are the most likely options.

I've never seen Misaki played but obviously Pandora is my choice

Why the Twins? 

Cheap beat stick (Lelu), Woes so have some resilience with Martyr ability and target DF rather then WP.

Lilitu WP duels with MI attack for Misery bonus plus Lure

Edit: Damn phone pasted half the responce