Off Topic Playground

Crop dusting I believe refers to the fact that you are spreading an 'emission' across a large area...

Like the planes fertilising/pestkilling the fields in the big countries like the US!

Wouldn't work in the UK, you'd literally get the plane up and already you are thirty miles away from your farm.

Crop dusting I believe refers to the fact that you are spreading an 'emission' across a large area...

Like the planes fertilising/pestkilling the fields in the big countries like the US!

Wouldn't work in the UK, you'd literally get the plane up and already you are thirty miles away from your farm.

In Germany, you'd hit some organic farm, which would be illegal, so you'd probably get sued.

I love this thread.

Only here can you read such a question.

Well, I'd still like to know where the idea of king size manhood comes from.

maybe the king size refers to just being big, like the beds.

Though why a king should get the bigger beds is beyond me.

Privileged arses.

The bed of king Louis XIV. (pretty much the epitome of the word king) was actually pretty small. He slept half upright because he didn't like to lower his head before anyone.

You can't get more "King" than that guy. it doesn't suprise me to be honest :P

True. There was an elaborate ceremony which important courtier was allowed to wake him up in the morning and assist him with his morning shit. It was a great honor.

Imagine that today:

Obama: "Well, Hillary, you have succeeded in the battle of influence, and are thus allowed to hold my hand why I take the first shit tomorrow morning."

Clinton: "God bless America!"

• Like 1