Off Topic Playground

I don't actually read a lot of fanfiction aside from here, honestly. Nothing against it, there's some really impressive writers out there, particularly like that one. Fanfiction is a great way to practice the tools of writing in an already built environment, which is super helpful. And glancing at it, that author isn't Hemingway but I think that's a good thing. Too much purple (overly fancy) prose gets old. Clarity is more important in my mind than pretty when it comes to writing.

No idea if you'd ever have the time or inclination, but if you do I'd be curious what you might think about what I'm working on. Another pair of eyes is something that's always good for work aimed at being published.

Morning PD, morning Deluge, how are you guys?

No idea if you'd ever have the time or inclination, but if you do I'd be curious what you might think about what I'm working on. Another pair of eyes is something that's always good for work aimed at being published.

Morning PD, morning Deluge, how are you guys?

I'd be interested in reading what you have, I have a lot of downtime at work at the moment hence the reason I hang out here on a regular basis

What is job counselling? 

I got a counsellor/coach who helps me with planning my future. I'm pretty unsure of what I want to do with my life, and what jobs to look for. On the one hand, she's going to help me, and that's awesome. On the other hand, she'll want to know about my failings and unrealistic plans which is somewhat daunting.

I'd love to. Probably, I won't be a big help for language, but I'd enjoy looking at the content.

I got a counsellor/coach who helps me with planning my future. I'm pretty unsure of what I want to do with my life, and what jobs to look for. On the one hand, she's going to help me, and that's awesome. On the other hand, she'll want to know about my failings and unrealistic plans which is somewhat daunting.

That sounds interesting