Off Topic Playground

My roommate never mentioned the part about the date, just asked her what she was up to this weekend. So hah!!

Truth. If I can put up with their incessant bleating, a human female is no sweat ;)

Ouch.

AT LAST!! Someone has posted in there a comment I wanted to make a long time ago but thought better of it!

The whole race not being represented thing..ok with specific characters its not so easy..but we CAN paint our models any way we please surely?

Want Black ronin..do it.

Want Asian Showgirls..do it.

me neither...I much prefer plastic/resin.

Plus so does my back.

Though, my Warhammer dwarfs are virtually all old school metals...weighs an absolute tonne.

Tell me about it, I just got another 20 Chaos Dwarfs with Blunderbusses, I think I need a wheeled suitcase to bring them to games

• Like 1

Well I have 10,000pts of Dwarfs..approximately 90% metal.

It takes a lot of huffing and puffing and three cases to get the whole lot to the table.

Then setting up, you can kiss an hour of your life away!

My brother and I used to have games of Warhammer that lasted 3 days..

Well I have 10,000pts of Dwarfs..approximately 90% metal.

It takes a lot of huffing and puffing and three cases to get the whole lot to the table.

Then setting up, you can kiss an hour of your life away!

My brother and I used to have games of Warhammer that lasted 3 days..

That pretty much matches my Chaos Dwarfs (now), I keep telling myself that I'll magnetise them and the movement trays then I look at how much weight that'll add and I give up on the idea

By all accounts it has divided people.

Some are saying its the end of everything, whilst others are praising a bold new direction.

Everyone seems to be of the opinion that this is not the new edition of Fantasy though, just a stand alone game you can use Fantasy minis in.

I will try and get a look this week...

Anyone looked into the Age of Sigmar rules yet?

Yes

No, but I am still trying to comprehend what the actual argument of the soapbox thread is. It makes me feel as if I haz the dumb. #LoudNoises

There are a lot of different arguments, depending on the person.