Off Topic Playground

Well she doesn't die. She kills the model she wants. She has ridiculous movement effects. She has card cycling. She has an ability on top of that that is the whole point of certain masters. Oh did I mention synergy? No I didn't. Did I mention the biggest balancing thing against shooting is cover? Nah because she ignores it. Do you need something else?

Ah, the famous listing of abilities she shares with Leveticus... :D

I'm thinking I'll take Pandora if he brings out Perdita

You got balls of steel, man!

I'm thinking I'll take Pandora if he brings out Perdita and will bring out Lilith for Hoffman.

Pandora against Perdita? Well that game ends at turn 2 at the very latest when Pandora simply vanishes from the table. :D

I recall a game with Perdita where I was playing her against Seamus.  On round 1 she took out Sybelle, and for the next few rounds the entire crew was focusing on Perdita specifically, who was perched on top of a marker that the story encounter wanted us to interact with.  I killed Seamus on round 2, with a lucky red joker damage flip after a couple other shots.  She didn't get hit once.

I wasn't even trying particularly hard, and I got the sense that when Perdita top decks things, its easy for even a bad player to kick some ass.

I recall a game with Perdita where I was playing her against Seamus. On round 1 she took out Sybelle, and for the next few rounds the entire crew was focusing on Perdita specifically, who was perched on top of a marker that the story encounter wanted us to interact with. I killed Seamus on round 2, with a lucky red joker damage flip after a couple other shots. She didn't get hit once.

I wasn't even trying particularly hard, and I got the sense that when Perdita top decks things, its easy for even a bad player to kick some ass.

Still need more Dirial?

Pandora against Perdita? Well that game ends at turn 2 at the very latest when Pandora simply vanishes from the table. :D

I need to learn both my limitations and Pandora's, also I haven't yet tried out the Box Opens upgrade and figured that a Dita crew would be handicaped slightly if my opponent has no cards in hand

I think the point is that everyone has played (and been stomped/has stomped with) Perdita at one point, making it easier to reference with. Some masters might be stronger but are more obscure.

And nobody is denying that Leveticus isn't a strong master.

And Good Morning VIktoria of the Hammer!

I recall a game with Perdita where I was playing her against Seamus.  On round 1 she took out Sybelle, and for the next few rounds the entire crew was focusing on Perdita specifically, who was perched on top of a marker that the story encounter wanted us to interact with.  I killed Seamus on round 2, with a lucky red joker damage flip after a couple other shots.  She didn't get hit once.

I also recall a game where I played Seamus against her and flipped a RJ for damage turn 1. Anecdotal evidence.

Still need more Dirial?

Yes, something she can achieve that Nicodem, Leveticus, Colette, Ramos, Collodi, Dreamer etc. cannot achieve. That would be a reason for your collective outcry.

I don't need arguments why she's good, I need something that says why you all collectively think she's the worst besides Colette.

I need to learn both my limitations and Pandora's, also I haven't yet tried out the Box Opens upgrade and figured that a Dita crew would be handicaped slightly if my opponent has no cards in hand

How? Have you looked at aura ancestral? No, they will have probably almost all of their cards. :P

Dirial you list her among the top tier worst filthists. We are not saying she is the worst of them. But she is at the peak exactly with Leveticus, Colette, Collodi, Dreamer etc.

I don't see how you use that as a defense?

Dirial you list her among the top tier worst filthists. We are not saying she is the worst of them. But she is at the peak exactly with Leveticus, Colette, Collodi, Dreamer etc.

I don't see how you use that as a defense?

I don't. I know she there at the top. I'm puzzled that she gets the strongest outcry in here. She or Colette get mentioned, you all burst into cries of how evil they are. One of the others gets mentioned, aside comments and awkward silence. That's my disconnect.

Of course not! Damn oh well how bad can it be lol

Hahahaha! I like your awareness of the opponent. It's on par with mine "so what this model does.." "yeah yeah yeah, I don't care, go on and flip the initiative already" "so I declare Whirlwind trigger" "what the hell is Whirlwind?"

True story...

• Like 1

I don't. I know she there at the top. I'm puzzled that she gets the strongest outcry in here. She or Colette get mentioned, you all burst into cries of how evil they are. One of the others gets mentioned, aside comments and awkward silence. That's my disconnect.

It's just because you play her and don't want to hear you are a filth player that gets this defensive stance out of you. :P

Hahahaha! I like your awareness of the opponent. It's on par with mine "so what this model does.." "yeah yeah yeah, I don't care, go on and flip the initiative already" "so I declare Whirlwind trigger" "what the hell is Whirlwind?"

True story...

I learn through experience, it's all well and good telling me something will not work but I need to try it to learn. 

I don't think Perdita is overpowered, btw.  A smart player knows how to take her crew down and make her scramble.

But I do have the belief that she is Malifaux on easy mode when playing against an average opponent.

• Like 1

I don't think Perdita is overpowered, btw.  A smart player knows how to take her crew down and make her scramble.

But I do have the belief that she is Malifaux on easy mode when playing against an average opponent.

I guess that just means we are average opponents :P

• Like 1

Take down Francisco and Nino first? That is as far as I have planned. To be honest I usually get to about turn 5 and have completely forgotten what schemes I have chosen and scrabble about for points with what I have left 

True. She punishes mistakes quite hard. The curse of noobs is she. Leveticus too.

It's just because you play her and don't want to hear you are a filth player that gets this defensive stance out of you. :P

Bleargh. Could be true. :P

I like her style of fluff, and she plays amazing. My last game with her, I very nearly lost and snatched victory at the last possible moment. It was an exhilarating game. Maybe I don't like the thought that it wasn't my achievement but the easy mode ingrained in the Master.

Bleargh. Could be true. :P

I like her style of fluff, and she plays amazing. My last game with her, I very nearly lost and snatched victory at the last possible moment. It was an exhilarating game. Maybe I don't like the thought that it wasn't my achievement but the easy mode ingrained in the Master.

I wonder why you would think that?