Off Topic Playground

Soon. It's gym time. 

But now I've gotten The Knob (Primordial Magic) done, Dismounted McCabe done, one more Teddy nearly done, Tots are done (just need to rebase them) and Gremlins got some more paint. 

You're productive, Z! One could think painting is fun for you....

When I know what I am painting and I have a clear picture of the scheme it is. When I can think of a color scheme / aren't happy with it I hate it (= My Lilith crew atm). 

Anybody have any suggestions where to host pictures so I can add them here? 

When I know what I am painting and I have a clear picture of the scheme it is. When I can think of a color scheme / aren't happy with it I hate it (= My Lilith crew atm). 

Anybody have any suggestions where to host pictures so I can add them here? 

Either upload here, or use imgur.

I want to say it's my doing - when Crushy, of all people, starts painting more than you, you know you're slacking

Hahaha. Well I was really slacking and needed some inspiration. When I realized that actually Mr. Gray army candidate painted more than I did it was time to start painting.

Inspired condition.

I want to say it's my doing - when Crushy, of all people, starts painting more than you, you know you're slacking

Well, thats certainly true

So I finished some 40k models yesterday :D I should base Kirai, Lost Love and Ikiryo today, so I can prime them. 

"Undo" points that you can use to undo moves from a previous turn?

Yeah, and keeping it free of book keeping. Not easy. I think of riddles with solution from rooms further back, teleportation, quick-healing...

So, kidnap, brainwash, and condition to love Malifaux. Nice plan ;)

Kinda. He is an avid WM/H players, so shouldn't be too difficult. He wants Dreamer and only plastic which could complicate things.

Yeah, and keeping it free of book keeping. Not easy. I think of riddles with solution from rooms further back, teleportation, quick-healing...

Kinda. He is an avid WM/H players, so shouldn't be too difficult. He wants Dreamer and only plastic which could complicate things.

Teddy-spam!