Off Topic Playground

...but... I have Wardens...

Those are Guild assets which you have no claim over nor should you be in possession of such assets citizen. I suggest you return those immediately to the Guild headquarters for your own sake.

You have let the Guild down twice today officer Dirial.

I actually planned to demo with Ressers.

...but... I have Wardens...

You are a probationary officer. I assign officer ZFiend as your supervisor. He will decide if you are allowed to live... erm, continue your service once your probationary time is up.

Those are Guild Leveticus assets which you have no claim over nor should you be in possession of such assets citizen. I suggest you return those immediately to the Guild headquarters Salvage and Logistics for your own sake.

Dude you made a few mistakes there... Corrected them for you though :D

• Like 2

I actually planned to demo with Ressers.

I highly recommend you not speak such words out loud officer Dirial. Be it as a joke or not, it's this kind of words and possible affiliations to the Resurrectionist uprising that makes officers like yourself simply disappear. I wish not to take this any higher than this officer Dirial. Take this as a kind advice from an officer to another and stay true to our noble cause from here on. I wish not to hear this again.

*yells behind a curtain*

"Alyce, Call the Viks, they've got a date with the zGuild!"

I fear not your women who can't dress themselves appropriately, nor do we fear swords at the Guild. You are outcasts for a reason you scum.

I highly recommend you not speak such words out loud officer Dirial. Be it as a joke or not, it's this kind of words and possible affiliations to the Resurrectionist uprising that makes officers like yourself simply disappear. I wish not to take this any higher than this officer Dirial. Take this as a kind advice from an officer to another and stay true to our noble cause from here on. I wish not to hear this again.

As I planned to lose my demo game, it was more of a practice round on how to kill Ressers, really. But I duly noted your advice.

the Missus so that's what I'll be doing tonight

Have fun with that, you player!

b0d87353aed85f9b0f27da57ed4f99e4.jpg

As I planned to lose my demo game, it was more of a practice round on how to kill Ressers, really. But I duly noted your advice.

Excuses and reasons made after such affiliations bare little meaning officer Dirial.

I fear not your women who can't dress themselves appropriately, nor do we fear swords at the Guild. You are outcasts for a reason you scum.

We both know the Viks trash anything the Guild can throw at them... 

encourage players to not take Hamelin? :D

Encourage them to buy into the game. Not to buy into a lifetime of sadness, depression, rats and potential pedophilia... That Hamelin and his fascination with kids.. I tell ya it'll be the end of him should the authorities catch up to him :D