Off Topic Playground

Hmmm Foe that art looks familiar.... whats it from? It reminds me a lot of 2 games that came out for the xbox 360, one of them you were a Vampire Cowboy with basically bladed pistols. *Scratches chin*

@AB: I've only begun to mecha on you ;) I could go on for hours and make your head spin if you want, especially if it comes to the RL mecha programs going on. Some of them are truly fascinating from a technological level and what they've managed to accomplish. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to build a bipedal robot.

*Eyes the throne and snaps his fingers, the darkness seeming to move as a horde of Puppets burst out of it and descend upon the throne. Within a few minutes they move back, the leavings of the dogs missing and the throne sparkly clean* There. Amazing what a hord of Puppets can do huh?

*Grins and pats one Puppet that runs up to him, careful to avoid the ... stained spots on it*

*Hands sKeTCH the plate*

so Abs, how's the little bundle of Joy?

Very full of energy unfortunately, waking up all the time during the night for food! Still, she is adorable and you can't get irritated with her once you see those puppy dog eyes!

Hopefully she will start settling down into a routine soon...I need my sleep!

@Abs: um... it was a gift.... from Hayzel....

Cool. All I get is sweets...and they try to give me yellow ones! ;)

Aren't cookies made with cracked eggs?

*low growing giggle*

Not the ones I make. I find superglue bonds them together much more easily. Care to try one of my homemade ones?

*Grins and pats one Puppet that runs up to him, careful to avoid the ... stained spots on it*

Umm..Are you going to explain this to Foe? Or are we all just going to keep quiet?

@AB: Neh, can't exactly control his dogs that well it seems ;)

*eyes the Puppets* I think they like it.... maybe it's some kind of weapon for their War.....

*Eyes Fell* Now now, no need for that. The Puppets took care of it.

*Inchs away from a few more of the stained Puppets as they start wandering around the thread, trying to touch people*

:confusedpuppet:powerfulpuppet:puppet

:decaypuppet:shortlegpuppet:hidingpuppet

:stuckpuppet:combatpuppet:paralyzedpuppet

#pulls out a small statue of a guild hound , places it on the floor and whistles . The same guild hound that was taken by the puppets materializes next to the statue . Foe picks up statues places it back in his pocket . Grabs some coffee from the proper monolith . #

Other types of mischief makers are the ones I get annoyed with.

What. Like nicking cookies from your plate? I swear it wasn't me, honest.

#pulls out a small statue of a guild hound , places it on the floor and whistles . The same guild hound that was taken by the puppets materializes next to the statue . Foe picks up statues places it back in his pocket . Grabs some coffee from the proper monolith . #

Thats a nifty trick. Wonder if it will work with Lady Justice.

#takes statue of Lady J out and puts on floor. Whistles and waits. Nothing happens#

Well, it was worth a go!