Off Topic Playground

Camping out on the Jersey side of the river to watch the fireworks over Manhattan. Also Malifaux.

That's an awesome idea. My office building is in northern VA, across the river from DC. Every year the company opens up the roof and we can go watch the fireworks over the monuments/White House/Capitol. It's quite spectacular. I take DC for granted, but every year it turns into a "God damn, I can't believe I live here" kind of moment. In a good way.

I would agree with you on that PD, they are seriously noisy buggers.

I mean, have any of you ever stayed near a farm?  God, do those things ever sleep? 

Baa this, Baa that...

Panda Wisdom

But indeed. I don't think sheep ever sleep. They are plotting to take over the world!

Blargh!  So many calls today!  Can't talk!  Must go eat lunch!  Auuuuuuugh!!

Hope you guys are having a good day.

Dr. appointment for me after work for my pre-op physical, and then MALIFAUX!  Wooo more Yan Lo games!

Blargh!  So many calls today!  Can't talk!  Must go eat lunch!  Auuuuuuugh!!

Hope you guys are having a good day.

Dr. appointment for me after work for my pre-op physical, and then MALIFAUX!  Wooo more Yan Lo games!

How are you finding Yan Lo?

The Missus is looking into the Ressers and Yan is one of the ones that interests her

It's got a couple of really funny moments

It does look really good. Chances are I'll be the only person over 6' there but fuck it. I spent £20 trying to win a Jake the Dog plush toy from an arcade whilst I was on Honeymoon so I can justify going to see Minions. Naturally I wanted Beemo but had to settle for Jake.... Still... ADVENTURE TIME!! 

tumblr_m4eke7kkFO1qhqb9q.gif

• Like 2

It does look really good. Chances are I'll be the only person over 6' there but fuck it. I spent £20 trying to win a Jake the Dog plush toy from an arcade whilst I was on Honeymoon so I can justify going to see Minions. Naturally I wanted Beemo but had to settle for Jake.... Still... ADVENTURE TIME!! 

tumblr_m4eke7kkFO1qhqb9q.gif

You sir are a legend

• Like 1

MD and zFiend call him Yan Blow, which should say enough of their opinon ;)

Overall, he is not too bad, but a bit strange.

Yeah I had seen that, I'm willing to put money on the fact that she'll eventually settle on Kirai and will Pick up Yan and the other Ancestors at some point, she really wants to try her hand at painting the "oriental" style miniatures