Off Topic Playground

Lucius it was! Now to place in my support order.

Riflemen, doppelgänger, and if you can find her by herself, Candy.

In other news, will be painting brewie later this evening. Have decided to go with a Captain Morgan color scheme.

Riflemen, doppelgänger, and if you can find her by herself, Candy.

Haven't found the Doppelgänger to be that good in Guild, aside from my Samael list. A lot of Guild damage and abilities depend on triggers. Still a good model, but no auto-include.

Graves on the other hand...

Again, quite. 

I feel like I need to change my avatar pic. 

Also, I got one of the new Shadowrun books. I have been laughing my ass off from how crazy the missions are.

Which SR book? I just picked up the Battle for Manhattan but haven't read it yet.

You are now an official Guild member? :)

Well I now have all the Guild masters. :P As I ended up ordering the Hoffman boxset as well, I have had 0 interest in playing Hoffman but that box has Hunters which are amazing, Guardian which is quite good, Watcher can be good. So why not. 

• Like 1

not played Hoff yet..but probably will when the full compliment of guild constructs have been released.

Then again I haven't played Perdita.. or Lucius..or Guild McM,

Pretty shit Guild player aren't I lol?

And Crush..i would want money for them of course..and shipping!  It wouldn't be a lot for the crew though as I paid sod all really to get them in a bundle of malifaux stuff.

• Like 1

I prefer all of them. If I just had more time to play....

If wishes were fishes.....

I'm reading some crazy book starring Sir Richard Francis Burton and Algernon Charles Swinburne in a weird steampunk setting.  Its so odd to see actual historical people in this :P

That sounds strangely interesting.

Ah, one of those good sayings that you can't ranslate without butchering them :D

Sadly, yes.

I just read that that Dutch comedian made a TV spot with Mohammed caricatures. I always die laughing when I see him!