Off Topic Playground

Yeah I love Carbonara preferably with Linguine or Tagliatelle but I don't have egg with it.

Tsss, Brits. Spaghetti carbonara is pasta, bacon, egg. If you leave the egg, it's just noodles and bacon.

Tsss, Brits. Spaghetti carbonara is pasta, bacon, egg. If you leave the egg, it's just noodles and bacon.

There's always more than one way to skin a cat mate. 

Besides I'll eat egg if it's thoroughly hidden and can't be tasted. They smell and taste like shit which is no real surprise considering they are basically chicken abortions. 

There's always more than one way to skin a cat mate. 

Besides I'll eat egg if it's thoroughly hidden and can't be tasted. They smell and taste like shit which is no real surprise considering they are basically chicken abortions. 

Spaghetti carbonara

I know it's done with cream in a lot of places, but the way I see it, if you take a steak and do it with broccoli instead of pork, it's not a steak anymore.

Spaghetti carbonara

I know it's done with cream in a lot of places, but the way I see it, if you take a steak and do it with broccoli instead of pork, it's not a steak anymore.

I know traditionally it's eggs but I just can't stand them, I always go the cream route. If the Mrs wants Carbonara it's my way or fuck off. 

Wow... that Umami burger you can see the grease oozing out of their burgers. That shit sells over there?! If people see that amount of grease on a burger over here they will only touch it if they are homeless and starving, hung over or fucking mental. 

As much as I like European food it's not my favorite. Not by a long shot. I love Asian food the most closely followed by Mexican. Thai, Japanese and Chinese food is the best! 

Sadly cannot enjoy Thai food anymore. Sauce-Bernaise syndrome. Pity.

Yes. Japanese, then Thai, then Chinese, and authentic Latin / South American food. I live in a predominantly Hispanic area, so I get homestyle dishes from about 7-8 different countries within walking distance. Huge Indian population too, but not gonna lie, that stuff looks and smells like vomit. So not for me. 

I'd bet from an Americans perspective, I have 7-8 different countries in walking distance as well.  :D

Yes. Japanese, then Thai, then Chinese, and authentic Latin / South American food. I live in a predominantly Hispanic area, so I get homestyle dishes from about 7-8 different countries within walking distance. Huge Indian population too, but not gonna lie, that stuff looks and smells like vomit. So not for me. 

Being British Indian style curries are a staple (for obvious reasons). Chicken Tikka Masala is a very popular dish over here, invented because Victorian Brits couldn't handle the usual combinations of spices but wanted to seem like they gave a crap about their recently acquired slav... colonists. It's alright but not the nicest curry I've had. I do love me a good Indian curry. Others like Pakistani and Bangladeshi curries are also particularly awesome as are Nepalese. The British army has a lot of Nepalese Soldiers called Ghurkas so growing up around the Ghurkas I had a lot of insane curries. 

So I have a 50ss game this weekend... never even touched Zoraida with the new rules yet, so I feel like I am going to get my ass handed to me. 

Zoraida - 5 stone pool

McTavish

> Fears Given Form

Mysterious Effigy

Silurid

Silurid

Silurid

Waldgeist

Waldgeist

I think I should be fine but I am not sure...

I personally don't run that many silurids. They are good at collecting scheme points though. Swap one in for Murderer Kade, my goto Neverborn beaststick.

So I have a 50ss game this weekend... never even touched Zoraida with the new rules yet, so I feel like I am going to get my ass handed to me. 

Zoraida - 5 stone pool

McTavish

> Fears Given Form

Mysterious Effigy

Silurid

Silurid

Silurid

Waldgeist

Waldgeist

I think I should be fine but I am not sure...

No upgrade on Zoraida? Take the Hex Bag at least. Switch one Silurid to Coppelius or Kade. Obey is a tactical army knife, not a thing she has to do. Bewitch instead.