Off Topic Playground

I'm also sad that this thread doesn't count toward post count.  Its like I'm not even really on these forums!

To be fair you're from Nebraska, as far as 99.99% of the world is concerned you don't exist :D

WHO LIKES GUMMI BEARS!?! 

Yo!

When I ordered my Colette crew from Berlin they sent me some Haribo Gummi Bears. Those Germans... they're alright

No it isn't, you're there to recruit you sleazeball of a Guildie! 

Not me. Would never do that.

I would be more helpful, but I am still only 70% familiar with the nuances of the game, and don't like posting things if I am not 100% sure. 

Well, i don't advise better than the others... just faster.  :D

• Like 1

Well to be fair you eat anything.. You brits have horrible taste in everything, we have gone over that already. 

Says you, I've heard of a Scandinavian dish were you bury shark meat under ground for 3 weeks/months to let it rot then dig it up and eat it and you say we have horrible taste.

• Like 1

Says you, I've heard of a Scandinavian dish were you bury shark meat under ground for 3 weeks/months to let it rot then dig it up and eat it and you say we have horrible taste.

Moldy fish or cooked meat with mint sauce... I don't think any of you is one to talk.

What is the grosset thing you have ever eaten?

For me cottage cheese and peaches together = instant vomiting.  Not sure what it is about that combo for me... I can shovel kimchi down, can handle tripe, I've eaten tongue and eyeball and even calf testicles... but cottage cheese and peaches takes the cake.

To be fair the German's aren't exactly renowned for their world class cuisine. You guys have a pretty bad rep for food over here. It's all sausage munching and beer. 

First off... sausages aren't eaten that much. Our national dish is actually potatoes, I think.

Secondly, I cannot see the fault with sausages and beer?  :blink: