Off Topic Playground

Heh. Might be true. I watch them to get an impression of the real game play, and Witcher 3 seems lengthy. That's not something the trailer will show you.

I also steal from games for my rpg sessions. Don't have to play for that.

Only this generation can actually pay millions to people who just sit on their asses and play videogames. I will never understand this world. :P

As if it was better to pay millions to people who kick a ball really well.

No but still it's for people who actually do something / a lot for it. 

It's not like some wanker who just sits at home and plays videogames. :P Seriously those kind of guys usually got dropped out of society fast and not glorified. 

No but still it's for people who actually do something / a lot for it. 

It's not like some wanker who just sits at home and plays videogames. :P Seriously those kind of guys usually got dropped out of society fast and not glorified. 

I disagree on the general premise that people do nothing to play videogames well. It's just that we aren't used to respecting that kind of skill yet.

You've basically described me there. Well I do occasionally leave the man cave for a jaunt to a local club or store for some tabletop time but yeah... This is basically me. 

Also.. Hey guys!

I disagree on the general premise that people do nothing to play videogames well. 

Well they do.. They play videogames.

It's just that we aren't used to respecting that kind of skill yet.

It's a skill that's not worth respecting, it's not a skill, it's a goddamn leisure. 

Well they do.. They play videogames.

It's a skill that's not worth respecting, it's not a skill, it's a goddamn leisure. 

There is a certain amount of skill involved at video games but because it's always been frowned upon or seen as geeky, nerdy or whatever by the more popular social cliques or whatever it's not considered worthy of respect which isn't necessarily the case. It's just social stigma that often influences peoples negative opinions of computer gamers. My parents have always called me sad and told me to get a life because all I do is play games when I've got some spare time. That's just a view that was put upon them by their generations beliefs and principles. Doesn't make me sad or lifeless.