Off Topic Playground

I like Lucius though, so it's not a bad choice. Something about a guy dressed in that kind of finery. If you're going to dress up, then you dress as up as you can possibly go.

Damn right, if you're gonna be a back stabbing, manipulative psychopath you'd best look dapper as fuck while you do it! :D

• Like 1

Lunch! I knew I forgot something. Will make some dinner now.

Crush, if you're interested, Onyx Path put up their new game on Kickstarter. I'm digging into it at the moment. Not sure I like the premise, but there are some cool ideas inside.

I don't have the $50 for the book now, but I will probably have the money when the PDF hits Drive Thru RPG. Though I have convinced a group to play Demon at a later date. They really enjoyed the cold war Matrix aspect of the game without being Demon: The Matrix Clone

Glad to hear it. I wish I could play Demon...

But on the KS page, the whole book of Beast is available to download if you want to read into it. It's not edited, but the text is there already.

Pretty sure this is how the whole FIFA thing started:

[EARLIER THAT WEEK, AT A PARTY]

AMERICA, DRUNK: "I'm gonna...I'm gonna arrest soccer."

FRIEND: "You can't arrest soccer."

A: "The hell I can't."

• Like 2

Pretty sure this is how the whole FIFA thing started:

[EARLIER THAT WEEK, AT A PARTY]

AMERICA, DRUNK: "I'm gonna...I'm gonna arrest soccer."

FRIEND: "You can't arrest soccer."

A: "The hell I can't."

Ahahahahaha.

We have already discussed every topic imaginable in the office. Even "completely outlandish dream home ideas," which, of course, I won. 

Seriously, though, who wouldn't want a luxuriously decorated decommissioned missile silo in the mountains with its own private airstrip for a paltry $800,000?

1128missile13.jpg

Want

We have already discussed every topic imaginable in the office. Even "completely outlandish dream home ideas," which, of course, I won. 

Seriously, though, who wouldn't want a luxuriously decorated decommissioned missile silo in the mountains with its own private airstrip for a paltry $800,000?

1128missile13.jpg

Sweet.

I'm very stable. ZFiend and I are polar opposites in emotional stability... well, at least in dating behavior.

Yeah. Dirial is the good cop of this duo. Sane, stable, pure. I'm the bad cop. :D

Auswahl_036.jpg

• Like 1

Morning all.

I never understood let's play videos with those annoying fucking kids talking in the corner. My friend tried to tell me about them but it gets down to this.

1. There's a trailer where you can see enough whether you want the game or not, with no annoying ass kids talking on it.

2. Play the fucking game yourself and don't watch other people play it ffs

• Like 1