Off Topic Playground

Morning all

2. MD, I wasn't going to say anything about your Ht 1 Incorporeal Insignificant wedding tackle, but I think Greedy for Attention just made the list ;)

Morning, Crush.

MD is going to do a wedding tackle? He will not outshine the Austringer.

Cons of gym:

Getting sweaty with no pleasure

Mirrorfuckers

Injuries

Aching Muscles

Extortionate memberships

Pros of Gym:

Yoga pants

Its still not enough to get me there...especially since friday is Abs' missus' yoga day!!

Yoga pants will be waiting to greet me on my return home ;)

I don't get what the deal with those stag weekends is. 

it seems to be get pissed, embarrass the stag, try and get him to cop off with either a stripper or a dodgy lass..sometimes both.

Thankfully mine was much more civilised.  We went paintballing, had a Takeaway and played Poker ...

No STD's contracted...

it seems to be get pissed, embarrass the stag, try and get him to cop off with either a stripper or a dodgy lass..sometimes both.

Thankfully mine was much more civilised.  We went paintballing, had a Takeaway and played Poker ...

No STD's contracted...

My experience as well. Laser Tagging, manly food, drinks, good friends.

Was on one with strippers involved. Wasn't very enjoyable, at least to me.

2. MD, I wasn't going to say anything about your Ht 1 Incorporeal Insignificant wedding tackle, but I think Greedy for Attention just made the list  ;)

I was just letting Dirial in on the jokes, it's only fair that he get to have a pop at my minuscule ghostly penis before it runs it's course. No attention seeking here, I'm quite happy skulking in the shadows. 

Morning, Crush.

MD is going to do a wedding tackle? He will not outshine the Austringer.

Wedding Tackle is an English slang term for the ol' Meat and Two Veg

If that's the case, he may need you guys on the honeymoon after all *rimshot*

Also, MD, good luck with the stag weekend

Thanks, I think I'll probably need it. 

No STD's contracted...

Pretty much this and if you walk away unscathed it's considered a win. 

Was on one with strippers involved. Wasn't very enjoyable, at least to me.

I feel the same, why would I want to pay for mutton when I can get lamb for free at home. I'd much rather have the Mrs than some random tramp. 

Metaphorical mutton and lamb. If I was going to go after an animal I'd at least make it a challenge, I'd go after a grizzly bear, at least I'd get a decent cuddle after! :D

Be aware and don't catch a fiendbear! :P

Now THAT'S a stag night to talk about for years to come

Not going after a stag on the stag night? :P

Essentially, its representative of the groom's last bout of freedom before his life sentence begins.

Actually, it's more of a a test to see if the groom is able to withstand the... stimuli... of the unbound world in his bound life, not a celebration of freedom. You're not supposed to take part in the more seedy activities. People seem to get that wrong a lot recently.

Actually, it's more of a a test to see if the groom is able to withstand the... stimuli... of the unbound world in his bound life, not a celebration of freedom. You're not supposed to take part in the more seedy activities. People seem to get that wrong a lot recently.

very wrong.

I still don't see the appeal of being made to sit on a chair whilst an overweight granny tries to grind away over you.

It seems to be a well known fact that hired strippers are never decent looking lol....

I don't know... they both sound very similar ;)

If you can't see the difference, you're probably not ready for it either.

very wrong.

I still don't see the appeal of being made to sit on a chair whilst an overweight granny tries to grind away over you.

It seems to be a well known fact that hired strippers are never decent looking lol....

What's wrong? And what does the appearance of the strippers have to do with it?