Off Topic Playground

*giggles and waves* heyar!! how is everyone? *hugs my master and then gets cuddled up in my throne* wheres foe?!

hey chocobo! how you doing sweetie? You been looking after my castle while ive been absent?? *hugs*

*Waves to Hayzel* Hey there Princess :)

How are you doing today? I'm doing ok myself, busy day but very productive.

sorry its taken so long and once i've posted this i need to log off and get some sleep!

@KArn...i read the PM, will answer tomorrow hopefully!

Anyway, i am now a dad!

We welcomed Lily Amelia into the world on the 28th June via c section, weighing 6lbs 7 oz. And boy is she a cutie (biased i know but she looks like shes gonna be a heartbreaker already lol!) I will get a suitable pic and post it soon i promise!

Well the op went well , but both mum and tot have been suffering since...mum is finding it very painful though she is up and shuffling around. Lily has had trouble feeding though she has hopefully turned the corner on that case and is slowly building up the level of intake!

I have had virtually no sleep yet but who cares...i'm a dad!!

And wyrd related, i see eric has been hitting people with the puppet stick again: regnak (?) and alienated one, i'm looking at you! I need to update the puppet thread but it won't be today!

hope everyone is ok, hopefully be on a little bit more tomorrow!

sorry its taken so long and once i've posted this i need to log off and get some sleep!

Anyway, i am now a dad!

We welcomed Lily Amelia into the world on the 28th June via c section, weighing 6lbs 7 oz. And boy is she a cutie (biased i know but she looks like shes gonna be a heartbreaker already lol!) I will get a suitable pic and post it soon i promise!

Well the op went well , but both mum and tot have been suffering since...mum is finding it very painful though she is up and shuffling around. Lily has had trouble feeding though she has hopefully turned the corner on that case and is slowly building up the level of intake!

And wyrd related, i see eric has been hitting people with the puppet stick again: regnak (?) and alienated one, i'm looking at you! I need to update the puppet thread but it won't be today!

Thats Awesome AB! Congrats man! Your a Father! *hands you cigar*

Take care of her man and congrats again! Hope the mother is doing well and get some sleep when you can man!

Your a Father!

Anyway, i am now a dad!

Congratulations Sir! :D Have you smoked the obligatory cigar in celebration?

Anyway, i am now a dad!

Hiya Abs!!!

Congrats on Lily!!! Can't wait to see pictures! I'm so glad your family is doing well. I'm so excited for you!!! Get some rest, will catch you up at a later date ;)

Glad to hear someone's had some luck..... all I ended up with was an old boot! :(

But lest the boot didn't try to eat, and I'm pretty sure I was attacked by a facehugger, that or a metroid

Anyway, i am now a dad!

Yay, grate AB's

Also Lily, unintended neverborn themed name?

Lilly -> Lilith

Just wanted point it out

@ Abs: Congrats!! Hope you get some sleep soon. I will say a prayer for your wife and Lily that they will get better. :)

@ Karn: Productive? Heh, well, I had a fairly productive day yesterday. Many heads were decapitated, their blades left lying all over the ground. I swung my might blade around and around in circles, like a viking in a beserker rage....

Err....I cut the lawn.

Oh, and I finished my Freikorps Trapper! Yay! Still need to base him, but the mini itself is done.

Oh boy. End of Quarter Rolls on and I think my fingers are going numb from the sheer onslaught of emails and replies. Suddenly everyone want's an update to their code during Moritorium (where nothing is allowed to be pushed to Production unless it is revenue critical). *Holds head and shakes it*

Any way. How goes things in the land of the darkened thread?

Anyone got cool 4th of July plans or long weekend plans?

many thanks to everyone for their congratulations! Mum and baby are getting better by the hour so this means i can thankfully leave them alone a bit more...not that i want to be anywhere else!

@Chocobo: lilith? lily? I don't know where that connection came from...its not like i have a female nephilim fetish or anything! :)

@Lobo: whatever you said seems to be working!

@KArn: Thanks for the cigar, I don't smoke so i will frame it and hang it over my furnace...i mean fireplace!

@Foe: cheers! I'm on cloud nine at the mo!

@Fell: thanks, piccies will be forthcoming...just a bit run off my feet at the moment!

@Regnak: thanks, see above re:cigar!

Right off to find a newborn nephilim costume...come on Wyrd, theres a market there!!

May be on for a bit, and a bit later!