Off Topic Playground

My god why? He has the entire world to chose from and he picks a state that for all intensive purposes came / exists in the void.

I am a firm believer in not questioning people that much smarter than I. He probably knows something about Nebraska that I don't.

Come on guys, help me out, how the hell do I paint my Teddies. I have one Grey, one Brown. MD suggested, White, Black and Panda? I have 3 more Teddies to paint and I am blacking out on a scheme. 

Paint them like the four(?) stooges! :D (one like Dirial (austringer), one like MD, one Panda like me, one Spawn-like)

• Like 1

No idea how the teddy conversation made me think of this, but now I want to do a dreamer crew. But convert Lord Chompy into a large cat (or buy one) and have dreamer/Chompy be Calvin and Hobbes.

No idea how the teddy conversation made me think of this, but now I want to do a dreamer crew. But convert Lord Chompy into a large cat (or buy one) and have dreamer/Chompy be Calvin and Hobbes.

That's a cool idea. 

Paddington Bear? Winnie the Pooh?

Paint them like the four(?) stooges! :D (one like Dirial (austringer), one like MD, one Panda like me, one Spawn-like)

I approve!

Now how the hell do I do that? :D What the fuck is MD like? Dirial like? If I do paint one like a panda that's a tribute to you. :P

Paint a little atom bomb explosion on it's heart and paint it reds and oranges. As for Dirial... you got me there!

Hey wow, 6000 posts! 

What the fuck am I doing with my life.. :D

Well. it shows you have too much time on your hands. At least you're here and not doing that other thing guys do when they have too much time on their hands ;)

Do they use actual bread over there? Because they sure as hell don't here. 

Well, they bake it fresh in an oven a few times a day and it looks like bread. So I'm gonna go with yes?

I had an Italian BMT w. a metric tonne of Black Pepper and Southwest Sauce, Lemonade and 3 Double Choc Chip Cookies. None of that Veggie crap for me!

Now I feel sleepy....

SUBWAY?

What is wrong with actual sandwiches?

Firstly, I'm too lazy to make them for myself in the morning. Sleep is precious

Secondly , the Mrs wont make my lunch for me :D