Off Topic Playground

First of. A woman happened.

Second. I don't know. I just get nothing done. I have so many projects and unfinished shit it gets depressing when nothing seems to happen no matter how much I paint. Or I just burned myself out again when I painted those 20+ minis in a matter of weeks. 

That'll do it!

I'm getting the most done it looks like. This knowledge terrifies me

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I'm getting the most done it looks like. This knowledge terrifies me

I thought about joining the painting challenge. But decided that if I did that I'd just find myself at the end of a rope and decided to scrap it. :D Then I could the ultimate dick of all, A Hanged! :P 

I thought about joining the painting challenge. But decided that if I did that I'd just find myself at the end of a rope and decided to scrap it. :D Then I could the ultimate dick of all, A Hanged! :P

Somehow it always comes back to the filth with you. Even suicide has a filthy silver lining for you :D

• Like 1

Somehow it always comes back to the filth with you. Even suicide has a filthy silver lining for you :D

You gotta find the best in every situation. When life gives you shit, you just have to be happy when it's in lesser amounts. :D 

Somehow I think you mean it a bit more literal...... :P

Not quite, it's not like our guys are knee deep in actual shit. We do get a lot of BS problems on site and shit from the clients. In Britain Builders work their balls off to create fantastic buildings and then get crapped on, stabbed in the back or fucked over by almost everybody else involved in the project. 

I had almost 200 calls on hold yesterday... and then within ten minutes it was down to none.  It was FREAKY.  We had a bit of a spike for an hour or so, then it went back down to having like ten seconds between calls... it was glorious.  This morning its been 14 minutes so far and only one call.

I had almost 200 calls on hold yesterday... and then within ten minutes it was down to none.  It was FREAKY.  We had a bit of a spike for an hour or so, then it went back down to having like ten seconds between calls... it was glorious.  This morning its been 14 minutes so far and only one call.

was it a wrong number?

Wow

I hope you keep the calm.