Off Topic Playground

in other good news..the Guild order i put in over a month ago should be being shipped today...It was awaiting stock on something but it seems all good to go now.

That will mean i am up to date with Guild, Gremlins, Arcanists and Outcasts..well the models i want anyway that are released..

Why is there an animated, screaming, smoking penis?

It's an animated, screaming, smoking penis fish, you daft man.

And the big ten thunders blowout at the LGS store was a waste lol..He didn't have a lot of stock in!

So i just got Fuhatsu (probably a shit gaming piece, but i like the model), Monks of Low river and Samurai.

Now just to not give in to temptation and buy online!

The Wyrd Store is just one click away........

And so is a likely hefty postage and customs charge!  I will order from an online store based about an hour up the road...they get here next day!

Lazyness Incarnate :D

Speaking of Malifaux orders, it is getting close to the end of May, so do you have Kirai ready soon?

Lazyness Incarnate :D

Speaking of Malifaux orders, it is getting close to the end of May, so do you have Kirai ready soon?

i am hoping so..I will email him again today.  To be honest i am getting a bit fed up, as he has had the models for a while now. 

As well as the Kirai crew, he has Zoraida and Hoffman..

Maybe give him a call? 

don't know his number lol...he is someone i bought some built stuff off last year and he offered to build things for me for a reasonable price.  I have had two lots done already, but this last batch seems to be taking forever.  i know he has moved house and job but you can only cut some slack.