Off Topic Playground

But... but... Hired Swords... Can we not just say the Guild hired them in to do the job they couldn't? ;)

Sadly no. I'd take the victory in a heartbeat but the rules are clear: You have to declare Guild to make it count.

Also: Quickly get to Newbie board and tell him Viks are what he's looking for! Let's see if we can mention all 7 factions before he logs back in.

Sadly no. I'd take the victory in a heartbeat but the rules are clear: You have to declare Guild to make it count.

Also: Quickly get to Newbie board and tell him Viks are what he's looking for! Let's see if we can mention all 7 factions before he logs back in.

Well you suck! I forget to bring the Guild along and now I'm being penalized for it. This can only mean one thing... MUTINY!!! zFiend, I'm on your team now! :D

Also... Done!

Well you suck! I forget to bring the Guild along and now I'm being penalized for it. This can only mean one thing... MUTINY!!! zFiend, I'm on your team now! :D

It's ZFiend who made those rules. Just saying.

WHAT?!

DOUBLE MUTINY! 

I'm back with the Guild again... aaah Outcast fickle times are Outcast fun times :D

Man. Outcasts would totally be a faction I'd love to play... I love everything about that faction. Man, stupid Malifaux madness, get out of my head!

I'll have to win the scuffle, or it's Resser for me. Also, I still don't have Hoffman for Guild. So much to play, so little time.

Hoffman? Fuck Outcasts*, get Hoffbro! He's amazing and really good fun, although it will probably lead you into Arcanists as well (not a bad thing)

* (I don't really mean this)

Hoffman? Fuck Outcasts*, get Hoffbro! He's amazing and really good fun, although it will probably lead you into Arcanists as well (not a bad thing)

* (I don't really mean this)

Hah! No, it won't. I got Arachnids, Joss and Howard from Abs, so I won't need to buy filthy Arcanist Masters.

I love how the fire alarm is met with curses and other profanity. Well, at least we are picking up and leaving the building...

Another piece of perfection is the emergency exit alarm (to prevent most people to use them as normal exits) They forget to turn it off during the fire drill.....

*Cough*

Metal Gamin & Rail Golem

*Cough*

Once you've got them you might as well pick up Mei Feng, Kaeris and Ramos 

I can get a Metal Gamin from my brother, so I'll just buy a Rail Golem. For Hoffman! Just like I buy a Peacekeeper for Hoffman.

Why would I want Mei Feng?

tumblr_lq1x96tLXg1qbg2ybo1_500.gif

Damn it, Mei Feng! Get out of my head!

I can get a Metal Gamin from my brother, so I'll just buy a Rail Golem. For Hoffman! Just like I buy a Peacekeeper for Hoffman.

Why would I want Mei Feng?

tumblr_lq1x96tLXg1qbg2ybo1_500.gif

Damn it, Mei Feng! Get out of my head!

That's more Kaeris' thing although somewhat Mei Feng too, I guess this more Mei Feng

metal-bending-o.gif

or maybe 

tumblr_nnc9fhyTQA1scpvdao1_500.gif

You can't argue with that! :D

So much this. She's seriously underrepresented in the stories.

She has a fairly small part to play in the 10T story from the big book but there's not much to go on. I've been itching to get her for ages now, currently though my attention is focused on Raspy... I need that woman because Sonnia worked out so well for me! :D

She has a fairly small part to play in the 10T story from the big book but there's not much to go on. I've been itching to get her for ages now, currently though my attention is focused on Raspy... I need that woman because Sonnia worked out so well for me! :D

Your reasoning is back to MD standard. ;)

Mei Feng had one small scene in Storm of Shadows (she kicked something wooden, I think), and drank tea with Misaki in the rulebook. I wish she was a Wave 2 Master, so she'd get a story just for her. Pity.

Your reasoning is back to MD standard. ;)

You know it, besides, Sonnia is pretty boring when you think about it. She doesn't do much of anything outside of Fire, Fire, Some more Fire... Oh look, a summoning, Fire, Fire. 

At least Raspy can buff, paralyze, blast, some icy stuff, etc. Her crew are also a bit more characterful I think and they have some nice tricks up their sleeve I'm very interested to try out.