Off Topic Playground

Morning all!

Well I had a demo game last night which I ran for a new guy at our club. My Lilith crew was utterly destroyed. I had to pick up new fate decks as I discovered over the weekend one of mine was missing a card or two! 

Lilith was at full wounds and got hit for 9 Dmg with a RJ but prevented 2... Next turn she was hit for 3 Dmg and when I tried to prevent it the BJ came up. That entirely sums up how harshly my new fate deck punished me all game long! It was a good fun game but holy hell was my luck atrocious! Still.. I was going a little easy on the guy (No Tangled Shadows and the like) and he still managed a 6-5 win which was impressive.  

Sounds like a good demo game :D

Well, I can't remember who it was here who originally made the comparison but somebody once compared my demos games to clubbing baby seals (an additional caveat was added to include bricks as well). At least I've broken that trend this time round :D

Morning, MD!

Good for both of you! For him because he experienced the awesomeness of Malifaux. For you, because you were able to go easy instead of fall ing to the red rage.

Well I couldn't be mad at the guy. I specifically said when we started I'm not playing to all out win the game although I'm not going to let him win. I was playing to demonstrate the crews in question and the core mechanics and rules of Malifaux. Also I never get the red rage when I lose to my beloved Viks... I just can't get angry at that. 

Well I couldn't be mad at the guy. I specifically said when we started I'm not playing to all out win the game although I'm not going to let him win. I was playing to demonstrate the crews in question and the core mechanics and rules of Malifaux. Also I never get the red rage when I lose to my beloved Viks... I just can't get angry at that. 

The best approach. 

Gremlins are cool. Guild is not.

Good man. Gremlins are only second best faction.

I rate Guild above Gremlins. 

You guys have it all wrong, it goes like this (top to bottom, best to worst)

- Outcasts

- Outcasts

- Outcasts

- Arcanists

- Outcasts

-Ten Thunders

- Outcasts

- Guild

- Outcasts

- Neverborn

- Outcasts

- Resurrectionists