Off Topic Playground

I have no idea how I have this many calls, except that the bank I work for covers the whole US, so there are just (currently) 46 crazy people on the line for some reason.  Probably trying to handle something before work.

After the hooplah of last weeks one they might not do a Monday Preview today. I hope they do though. 

I think, if anything, it's going to be tightly modded today. Probably with a warning about people talking ill of other people. I really don't want to see the previews go away :(

That's pretty much how I feel.

I don't care what they come out like in reality, if I need the model I will buy it.

My only comments on the shikome were tongue in cheek..ie who fixed the nipple shields on?  They have no fingers!!

I have no problem with the nipple guards being there, it just turned into a weird debate!!

I don't care what they come out like in reality, if I need the model I will buy it.

My only comments on the shikome were tongue in cheek..ie who fixed the nipple shields on?  They have no fingers!!

I have no problem with the nipple guards being there, it just turned into a weird debate!!

They have very dextrous clawed feet.

• Like 1

Internet prudishness and insanity at it's finest. I wouldn't surprised if half the people complaining about the nipple guards go home to a gimp suit and sex dungeon :D

They've been late in the afternoon before. I am assuming the powers that be haven't made the final decision yet. 

Also, I probably opened a can of worms in another thread by asking for written proof that something means something. Meh. 

You fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!