Off Topic Playground

Is Lilitu here?

#checks his hair in the mirror#

Ok, I'm ready! .......... ;)

*takes AB's wig off of him*

That thing looks terrible on you, not Lilitu, but my Satyix raiders and the raider captains have whips and that's a lot of nepilim with whips

*watches as his crew chases down a group of gremlins*

Rum hunt :D

*Wanders in looking exhausted and more then a bit annoyed*

Morning. I won't really be around much today, or tomorrow probably.... sorry.

*shrugs slightly and vanishes before reappearing up on a high ledge, laying on his back looking up* I'll check back from time to time but otherwise, don't expect much from me the rest of the week.

*Wanders in looking exhausted and more then a bit annoyed*

Morning. I won't really be around much today, or tomorrow probably.... sorry.

*shrugs slightly and vanishes before reappearing up on a high ledge, laying on his back looking up* I'll check back from time to time but otherwise, don't expect much from me the rest of the week.

oh ok...hope its not too bad.

Will be a very quiet run to the weekend on here then I reckon....

Busy busy and getting dry... Nice thunderstorm this morning down here.

Ooh all that fur will be a killer to get dry....Unless you have an industrial blower or similar?

Sorry I haven't been around!! Summer VaCa and all *grins* I'll try to make sure to check in more often...

Slacker! Just make sure you do..... Its lonely here.

Nice. Do you chuck the people who don't work well enough into them, like that scene on lost with the airplane engine? ;)

Sorry, sick and twisted mood today...guess the wyrd influence is taking effect.....

Nah we have weekly barbecues though. ;)

Are you invisible again?

#throws glitter around in a wide circle#

Just don't ask where I got the glitter, thats a night I want to forget..... ;)

I'm always invisible now...

BOO!

Morning!

I got my Levi painted up this week. Yay!

Of course, my stupid clear coat spray got a tad messed up. Grrr stupid humidity. We'll see how it turns out, but I'm seriously considering a full paint stripping. He only took me about 2 hours to paint anyways, so maybe not too painful to redo.

Looking forward to playing at the LGS tonight though! :)

Too busy reading Hellboy volume 1

It's the liberay edition, it's huge

cool. Just out of interest, why is the library edition any bigger?

Morning!

I got my Levi painted up this week. Yay!

Of course, my stupid clear coat spray got a tad messed up. Grrr stupid humidity. We'll see how it turns out, but I'm seriously considering a full paint stripping. He only took me about 2 hours to paint anyways, so maybe not too painful to redo.

Looking forward to playing at the LGS tonight though! :)

Oh bummer about the spray. Luckily in the UK we don't have too much humidity problems, only when it gets thundery.

Hopefully it will be ok, though it sounds like you are willing to do it all again!

Well, it was better than KArns!

Debatable.

And I don't really WANT to strip Levi and re-paint him, as I've got about a bazillion other things to paint. But the hazy/speckled look of improperly applied clear coat really irks me, especially on my Master. If it was just one of the SPAs or something, I probably wouldn't care.