Off Topic Playground

Here you have to have special allowances to work more than 10 hours, and have to have a break of at least 30 min if you work for 6 hours or more. I still cannot believe how often (and how deviously) some employers try to undercut this.

Thats my favorite part of it too!  And I agree about strong females.  My viks crew contains the amazon ronin before their size got adjusted, johanna instead of johan, and I converted a female bishop to go with them.

Morning, zFiend. How do you do today?

Doing really well. We have a con starting up this weekend and tonight is Eden tournament. Didn't manage to even start the group I wanted to play. It was 3 models ffs. So I'll go in there with my Cannibals/Zombies again which are almost painted.. Close enough.

Then tomorrow I'm doing Malifaux demos for the day and after that seeing the woman I've been seeing for two weeks now and it's been going really well. :)

Sunday it's malifaux tournament. But for the sake of trying to build a meta here I will be going in with an easy come list I haven't played nor do I know how to play it. Not there to win anything so it should be fun.

How are you Dirial?

• Like 1

yup, I have an all girl merc crew...the viks, ronin, Johanna, Taelor...even some oiran if I feel like it.

Plus Victoria, your drawings rock!  Bring back the underboob!

I thought I might still have had the old tailor somewhere, but I think I sold it..probably to someone on here lol!

And Victoria, you look great if you don't mind me saying....

• Like 1