Off Topic Playground

Virtual hugs too victoria and try and keep positive. Hope it all works out for you though i know it will.

The UK usually celebrates VE day by having huge street parties if the weather is good...tables in the middle of the road..food and drink and neighbours! There are also official rememberance services too.

• Like 1

The UK usually celebrates VE day by having huge street parties if the weather is good...tables in the middle of the road..food and drink and neighbours! There are also official rememberance services too.

That is entirely not how it is celebrated here. The one thing that really cannot be said about Germans is that we don' t take history dead serious. Well, some do, but they are usually real assholes.

Morning guys.

The street parties are pretty much a tradition as they were first heod when the peace was announced. Dont get me wrong we have the serious stuff too but i think its a nice tradition to have

No, I got it. It's just that here, only the serious stuff remains. There wasn't much to celebrate here when the war ended, and it's all pretty morose. Really important, though. We celebrate the fall of the Wall and stuff, just not the war's end. We remember it, and we're glad, but it's not a joyful thing.

Meh the welsh are the best if legends are to be believed lol...there is a place near me called redbrook supposedly because during an ancient border skirmish between the welsh and english...instead of setting the defeated english free they slit their throats and left them to die on the banks making the brook run read.

An ancient record suggests three thousand english fighters were slaughtered that day....

Got no official stats of course but dont mess with the celts lol

Dashel is an auto-include if I am taking Wardens. (0) to Focus, then Charge. Also, think of what Riflemen can do with that, plus the bonus from "Fire!"

I don't have Wardens. Also, last time I played him, he mainly sacrificed his Riflemen...