Off Topic Playground

Cats + minis = disaster.

As a Master of Disaster you don't need to explain that to me ;)

One of my cats tried to drink some turps from a glass I had on the table, I naturally jumped to stop him and the glass went all over the model I was painting. I was not a happy boy that day! 

Question of the day:  What is the weirdest thing your cat or other pet has done?

I have three cats myself, one of them is obsessed with boiled cabbage.  I don't mean that she just LIKES it.  If she smells it, she sets to yowling and howling for it.  She actually tried to climb up me to get some.

Oh man!  What a silly kitty, I can't imagine thinking turpentine smelled good enough to drink.  :P

Hahaha I know right! He's a fat little bugger who will detect and delete food from 100 yards. He'd stick his face in the rotting backside of a dead donkey if he thought there was something worth eating inside. He is chubby, soft and incredibly cute though so he has been forgiven. Still... to this day that model still pisses me off. My painting is pretty mediocre at the best of times so looking at something that I couldn't completely recover to at least my skill level just annoys me. 

Question of the day:  What is the weirdest thing your cat or other pet has done?

I have three cats myself, one of them is obsessed with boiled cabbage.  I don't mean that she just LIKES it.  If she smells it, she sets to yowling and howling for it.  She actually tried to climb up me to get some.

Thankfully my pets have never really done weird stuff.

We did have a dog that would 'talk' to you if you talked to it.

Some of the conversations were a bit.......difficult.

• Like 1

Hahaha I know right! He's a fat little bugger who will detect and delete food from 100 yards. He'd stick his face in the rotting backside of a dead donkey if he thought there was something worth eating inside. He is chubby, soft and incredibly cute though so he has been forgiven. Still... to this day that model still pisses me off. My painting is pretty mediocre at the best of times so looking at something that I couldn't completely recover to at least my skill level just annoys me. 

Another dog we had would slyly walk up to the coffee tables if you had food on there and casually swipe its tail over it...the food would often fall to the floor where it would be gobbled up.

The dog had learned that stuff on tables was a no go, but if it somehow accidentally ended up on the floor it was fair game!

• Like 1

Another dog we had would slyly walk up to the coffee tables if you had food on there and casually swipe its tail over it...the food would often fall to the floor where it would be gobbled up.

The dog had learned that stuff on tables was a no go, but if it somehow accidentally ended up on the floor it was fair game!

Hahahahaha.

I used to have a cockatiel named butch that used to chew on cigarette butts and he would perch on the rim of drink cups when I was in the wild party days of my youth, and drink whatever alcohol was available.

• Like 1