Off Topic Playground

Morning all!

Don't know. Didn't sleep well, got the shivers (maybe getting a cold), generally kinda grumpy.

Join the club, I was like that yesterday and I woke up this morning to find my last wisdom tooth decided to start causing me searing pain during the night. My throat hurts, I can't swallow properly and my face is all swollen. I'm not sure if I've also got a cold or something or if it's just the tooth being an ass.  So all in all a shitty start to the day! 

Morning all!

Join the club, I was like that yesterday and I woke up this morning to find my last wisdom tooth decided to start causing me searing pain during the night. My throat hurts, I can't swallow properly and my face is all swollen. I'm not sure if I've also got a cold or something or if it's just the tooth being an ass.  So all in all a shitty start to the day! 

Most likely it's both.

Also, seems like I'm the only one without a shitty start of the day. Beside getting up at 6am (which is a crime!)

• Like 1

My head starts to hurt. I think I need coffee.

Ordered a Guild Pathfinder, to sooth my mood.

Haha, retail therapy at it's finest! If I dont feel better by the weekend I'll be splashing out on some new toys. I'm hoping Nekima and D. Engine will be out by then. I need my terrifying industrial horror and boobariffic monster fix! :D

Haha, retail therapy at it's finest! If I dont feel better by the weekend I'll be splashing out on some new toys. I'm hoping Nekima and D. Engine will be out by then. I need my terrifying industrial horror and boobariffic monster fix! :D

I hope they don't have more delays. But we will see.

That's what she said!

Now that that's out of the way. Morning MD. Sorry to hear that.

Thanks mate, how are you feeling at the moment? Has that flu shifted yet?

I hope they don't have more delays. But we will see.

If my LGS doesn't have them in soon I'll have to tear my shift off, pull out my Clockwork Seeker and shoot up the place using my (3) Action. 

If my LGS doesn't have them in soon I'll have to tear my shift off, pull out my Clockwork Seeker and shoot up the place using my (3) Action. 

Do you have a moustache? If not, that is highly inappropriate behaviour.

I still wonder why you were expecting anything different.

I live and hope that one day, just one day he might not be so... zFiend. 

Are you guys seriously saying that thought never crossed your mind?

I gotta admit it kind of did. 

He's not dead inside, too!

There are days after being on here I feel myself dying a little inside. zFiend's influence crosses oceans! I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Cult forming somewhere in the world getting ready to worship his insane ramblings AKA "Teachings"

• Like 1