Off Topic Playground

Morning, PD. You have anew avatar. How come?

Well, our poems outclass the atrocity of Atemlos by far. It's an embarrassment for my people and humanity as a whole how much success she has with that parody of a song.

Morning, PD. You have anew avatar. How come?

Well, our poems outclass the atrocity of Atemlos by far. It's an embarrassment for my people and humanity as a whole how much success she has with that parody of a song.

I felt like it. Might confuse people more. Mwahahaha

I think you described all the pop songs so far.. (Exceptions that confirm the rule exists)

I felt like it. Might confuse people more. Mwahahaha

I think you described all the pop songs so far.. (Exceptions that confirm the rule exists)

Maybe. But still. Here, DJs put out  limits to the amount the song is played: No more than seven times a night, for example.

Man, and I still have it in my head! :angry:

And you voluntary listened to it... 

Yeah, voluntarily... yeah.

Morning all! 

How are we?

Morning. I have an atrocious song stuck in my head, and no more XCOM to play. Also, no noobies with questions. Bit boring, and nothing to distract me from that stupid song. Arrgh.

Maybe. But still. Here, DJs put out  limits to the amount the song is played: No more than seven times a night, for example.

Man, and I still have it in my head! :angry:

Aaah, That Helen Fischer song on the previous page? I'm glad my work PC doesn't have sound! :D

Well she looks at least backdoorable so that's something. :P

Classic British Saying - "You don't look at the mantelpiece whilst you're stoking the fire." ;)

I have always said "you close your eyes and it's Jessica Alba" also we have a Finnish saying it's not gay until the balls touch, so tuck in.

Hahaha we have a similar one to your Finnish one. Essentially it's the same but my friends and I have adapted it to take the piss out of one of our mates "It's not gay until it involves Joe" . We don't really know which way he swings so we just take this piss relentlessly. He plays Malifaux like a douche bag and openly admits he's a dick so it's all good! :D

Aaah, That Helen Fischer song on the previous page? I'm glad my work PC doesn't have sound! :D

You should be.

Classic British Saying - "You don't look at the mantelpiece whilst you're stoking the fire." ;)

"you close your eyes and it's Jessica Alba" also we have a Finnish saying it's not gay until the balls touch, so tuck in.

"one time does not make you gay".

"It's not gay until it involves Joe"

facepalm37.gif

• Like 1