Off Topic Playground

I hope your gaming hours remain. I find my once per 2 weeks schedule is not enough!

I play an RPG once a month, and I hope to play a Malifaux game once a month. That explains why I am here so much: Pure withdrawal symptom.

Afternoon MasterDisaster!

Batreps are always interesting.

Hey! They are indeed, feel free to have a read and let me know what you think. 

Morning everyone!! And how are we all on this fine, chilly, damp day?

Morning! I'm good. Just spent god knows how long typing up a battle rep and I'm still finding errors in the grammar and spelling! 

I usually get one or two games in a week whereas one of my clubs does a RPG night once a month so I can just about satisfy my fix with that. I could make more of an effort to get more gaming time but there are other things that require my time as well. Growing up does slash your gaming time significantly though. 

I don't like growing up.... :(

In any case, game day this frieday. (Or at least, it better should be! :angry: )

Well I've got a PS4 night tonight, Demo night tomorrow and another league game vs. Tara next Monday although I'm not playing to earn points as I've bagged mine for this month. I'm playing to help a friend get his, as such I doubt I will use Lilith. Might use a Guildy for the stand-off although she is a Resser he's playing Tara as Outcast. Technically this doesn't matter as she is still a Resser Master. Time to stomp a noob and help the Guild bag some points! :D

• Like 1

tsss, does the guild need to resort to noob-stomping in order to score it's points? :D

I need to pick you up on a couple of points there.

Firstly, I'm not a Guildy. I'm an Outcast consultant on loan to the Guild. That's a very important distinction.

Secondly I'm an Outcast at heart. I don't need to conform to conventional ideas of morality. I'll stomp noobs for points if my patron needs them. After all you dirty ressers are currently winning! :D

After all you dirty ressers are currently winning! :D

Currently? We've already won.

We won the second this feud began. You lowly Guildies amount to nothing against us. We are the rules of Malifaux! We are the truth! We are legion! We are chaos! We are absolute!

I need to pick you up on a couple of points there.

Firstly, I'm not a Guildy. I'm an Outcast consultant on loan to the Guild. That's a very important distinction.

Secondly I'm an Outcast at heart. I don't need to conform to conventional ideas of morality. I'll stomp noobs for points if my patron needs them. After all you dirty ressers are currently winning! :D

Ah, I forget. An important distinction indeed!

Carry on then! *slides bag of bribes towards MD*

1. I wouldn't say they resort to it... it's kind of their "thing" by default  ;)

2. Same reason I gave up consoles around 2004 - I own a computer, why do I need another system? Also, I don't even game on computers anymore, except for classics and Dead Island

I do own a 3DS for handheld gaming though. Neat device. 

Also DAYUM! Yoga pants spotted. They are quite see through on deep squat. :o

Nothing worse than seeing a big old heffer walking down the street in skin tight leggings / yoga pants. That shit is the stuff of nightmares! Especially if they drop their phone, wallet, bag etc.... 

Ah, I forget. An important distinction indeed!

Carry on then! *slides bag of bribes towards MD*

I do own a 3DS for handheld gaming though. Neat device. 

*Accepts bribe happily, but can't guarantee results* ;)

I play my partners 3DS from time to time. Mainly because she's got Zelda Ocarina of Time on it.. I love that game! These days though I play table top or PS4 as well as the occasional Vassal outing on my Prehistoric PC.