Off Topic Playground

My problem with the Dwarf section is UNDERGROUND TUNNELS. Underground tunnels everwhere! Almost as bad and boring as the location repetitions in DA2. Also lenght. I have also finished Redcliffe, so I think I'm now going to the Elves, finish off Haven, and then hunt down all the sidequests. I can't wait to grind Howe to dust..

The Dwarf section is just too long. Getting to Paragon of Her Kind is the same length as the Tower story, and then you have to spend the same amount of time finishing the damn thing, lol.

Yeah, true. It could have been way more interesting, if they had made it a more interesting exploration quest with it's own map and camp. But no, just staring at brown walls all day, fighting the same four darkspawn.

PD, it's not only unnecessary, but impossible. DA:I doesn't import save games. You have to import the save into the Keep, and DA:I only imports from the Keep.

Yeah, and you can skip the import on the Keep and just go through the options to make it what you want. Probably faster, lol.

I did that when I reached the third act of DAII last time. The first is okay, the second bearable. The third one sucks so bad that zFiend could have thought it up.  :D

I will say, Wicked Hearts and Wicked Eyes was probably my favorite story quest in any game for a long time. It was a refreshing breath of fresh air into video game RPGs to have a social thing to work with.

It was a good one, for sure. The first time I felt so thoroughly out of my element, I was constantly high on adrenaline, while nothing happened!

I fondly remember the Awakening quests for some reason. 

The Blackmarsh was an awesome area. Very moody.

Morning all. What's new?

Good morning. Nothing much. We're talking video games.

Has anyone played the more old fashioned RPGs that have come out lately? Wasteland 2 or Tides of Numenera? Both are sitting in my to play list but I still haven't finished DA:I.

I played Divinity: Original Sin recently. That was an awesome game. Very oldschool.

Mornin Steamhammer

Has anyone played the more old fashioned RPGs that have come out lately? Wasteland 2 or Tides of Numenera? Both are sitting in my to play list but I still haven't finished DA:I.

They are on my "To Get" list. This looks like a good year for old-fashioned RPGs. 

Morning all! 

I'm a little late to the party this morning but that's because I've been typing up my latest battle report for my Beginner Friendly Slow Grow League. Link below if you're interested. Now with added pics! :D

http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/106808-its-tough-being-queen-slow-grow-league-reports/page-2