Off Topic Playground

I have no idea what the buzz around this movie/book is for but this name is fucking amazing! :D

Tell me about it. I hear it's all the rage because it's raunchy etc. My Mrs got about 50 pages in and thought "this is far too tame" so she binned it. I managed to avoid going to see the film because she thinks it's trash! She also hates Justin Beiber and One Direction. She's definitely the one for me! :D

Tell me about it. I hear it's all the rage because it's raunchy etc. My Mrs got about 50 pages in and thought "this is far too tame" so she binned it. I managed to avoid going to see the film because she thinks it's trash! She also hates Justin Beiber and One Direction. She's definitely the one for me! :D

Your Mrs. sounds great! But then again we've been over this before. :D 

Too tame, that is epic. :D 

Off-topic thread is back in buisness!

I will admit I enjoyed the salty tears about the One Direction breakup on various sites. Ah, sooo tasty....

• Like 1

Off-topic thread is back in buisness!

I will admit I enjoyed the salty tears about the One Direction breakup on various sites. Ah, sooo tasty....

Aawww yeah! That was pure awesome! :D

Was Hannah bad to assemble? I'd love to get Hannah model, but the retail one is so much worse than the TTB. 

The retail one was a total bitch!