Off Topic Playground

On a note that zFiend will like:

I was on a stag night on Saturday. We were in a strip club and the soon-to-be groom was called onto the stage. We told the stripper to be hard on him, so she waxed his chest hair, and he still has whip marks on his ass!

:D

• Like 1

On a note that zFiend will like:

I was on a stag night on Saturday. We were in a strip club and the soon-to-be groom was called onto the stage. We told the stripper to be hard on him, so she waxed his chest hair, and he still has whip marks on his ass!

:D

My stag night is coming up soon. I'm dreading what the guys are going to do. My brother wants to put me on a stag hunt. AKA strip me down to my birthday suit, give me a paintball gun, crotch protector, mask , antlers and a 5 minute head start! That idea was met with swift rejection!

My stag night is coming up soon. I'm dreading what the guys are going to do. My brother wants to put me on a stag hunt. AKA strip me down to my birthday suit, give me a paintball gun, crotch protector, mask , antlers and a 5 minute head start! That idea was met with swift rejection!

Are you going to run after a cheese in that outfit?

• Like 2