Off Topic Playground

Glad you guys will be experiencing the yoga pants from afar.

However, it is my wife's yoga class at four today so when I get home she will have just got back herself..in her yoga pants!...yum.

You do know how to ruin a day don't you.

How's the slow Sunday treating everyone?

I am gonna make some food now and then maybe watch a movie. No idea what to watch though.

I absolutely loved Filth. If you haven't seen it you should. James McAvoy is the bomb in that movie!

I played Mage Knight on Friday (and it was awesome), played DSA RPG whole Saturday (two gods duked it out, then my players had to fight some sickeningly strong demons - it was awesome), then I slept in (awesome), painted Sidir and a bit of a Lawyer and Nino, while my wife painted Raphael and started Lenny, and my brother painted the Primordial Magic and started Bishop (I got stuff done - awesome), and now I'm having a slow, romantic evening with the woman of my life...

My weekend was pretty boss.  :D

Sounds pretty good Dirial.

I got nothing done today. I watched Burn After Reading and The Big Lebowski. Awesome movies. :D

Even your movies were about getting nothing done. You're so meta, man!

*mutters something about her weekend involving going to work and afterward cleaning the house she is moving out of*

I'm sorry your weekend wasn't as good as mine. Everybody should have such a weekend every weekend.

Especially me.