Off Topic Playground

Not quite how I recall that game going. If I recall the only thing you achieved was bringing Von Schill to 1 wound only to watch him rip off his shirt, pay a visit to his Trunk and chat up a Librarian and go right back up to 11 wounds. I think you may have scored 1 maybe 2 VP compared to my 8 or 9. I think you learn't to truely fear the Trapper that day as well, he was epic! :D

Sounds like an amazing game.

Speaking of "amazing" games, I recently stumbled upon a playthrough of Limbo of the Lost. I don't think there can be a worse game in existence.

http://lparchive.org/Limbo-of-the-Lost/

The day I swore I would remain a Rezzer for life.. No healing shit.

Seamus failed Wp Heals

Flesh Construct and Guild Autopsy Poison Heals

Rafkin poison heals

Nicodem Heals

Yan Lo Heals

Chiaki's Heals

Izamu Self Heals

Carrion Effigy Heals

Lost Love Heals

Molly's Self Heal Trigger

Seishin Heals

Do I need to go on?

Firstly The Hanged are for douche bag players, secondly Johan and Thirdly I've never had a problem with Decaying Aura except for Dr. Filthbag McMourning. 

Firstly, I agree, that's why I dont use them, they are too much. Secondly, Johan dies too and thirdly McMourning is nice and not a filthbag.

yeah, where are they..have the stooges frightened them off? 

Or have they been......taken?

*looks around*

whatever, more coffee and bacon sandwiches for me.

That's Guild loyalty for you.

Not quite how I recall that game going. If I recall the only thing you achieved was bringing Von Schill to 1 wound only to watch him rip off his shirt, pay a visit to his Trunk and chat up a Librarian and go right back up to 11 wounds. I think you may have scored 1 maybe 2 VP compared to my 8 or 9. I think you learn't to truely fear the Trapper that day as well, he was epic! :D

When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside

You gotta fight those freaks, there's no place to hide

If you hurt my crew, then you hurt my pride

I will wreck your face, 'cause I can't let it slide!

I am a merc, a Freikorpsmann,

Fight for scrip like no other can.

I am a merc, a Freikorpsmann

Beating you down with great elan!

• Like 1

so morning guys..

I have just had the email from wayland promoting Guild Ball..I had completely lost this game off my radar!

Now I am a big fan of Bloodbowl and Dreadball, so naturally I will be drawn to this.  I have had a quick shifty through the free PDF rulebook (Free!) and it looks quite interesting...and different.  I am very tempted to start.

Out of interest, does anyone know if the minis are resin or metal?  Can't find that info anywhere, but my search fu is in a can't be bothered mood today!

Tempted in getting both the Fisherman's Guild and Butchers Guild as starters ...thoughts?

so morning guys..

I have just had the email from wayland promoting Guild Ball..I had completely lost this game off my radar!

Now I am a big fan of Bloodbowl and Dreadball, so naturally I will be drawn to this.  I have had a quick shifty through the free PDF rulebook (Free!) and it looks quite interesting...and different.  I am very tempted to start.

Out of interest, does anyone know if the minis are resin or metal?  Can't find that info anywhere, but my search fu is in a can't be bothered mood today!

Tempted in getting both the Fisherman's Guild and Butchers Guild as starters ...thoughts?

A guy at my club is heavily invested in the Kickstarter for this. I can't say if they are metal, resin or plastic models but it looks interesting even though I never had any interest in any sports be it real or otherwise. The concept art looks fantastic from what I've seen. Id be interested in the Alchemists and Morticians Guilds. 

so morning guys..

From my quick search the minis are made of metal.

I personally don't care for those "sports" games. And I have too many tabletop games already.

I'm in a similar boat. Just can't afford to play this as well as Warhammer, Malifaux, Warmahordes, Hell Dorado AND Warzone Resurrection. 

Lol, I have cut back...  Only play Warhammer, 40K, Malifaux on a regular basis.

Bloodbowl and Dreadball on a every now and then kind of thing, so one more similar game will not be too bad.