Off Topic Playground

I've just had a look over the releases. My poor bank account!

- Nekima

- Ironsides

- Desolation Engine + Leve

- Peacekeeper, Ryle + Hoffman 

- Mech Rider

- Austringers

- Pale Rider

- Necropunks

That's gonna hurt! Now to save up the money for Christmas when most of these will hit the UK shores :D

I've just had a look over the releases. My poor bank account!

- Nekima

- Ironsides

- Desolation Engine + Leve

- Peacekeeper, Ryle + Hoffman 

- Mech Rider

- Austringers

- Pale Rider

- Necropunks

That's gonna hurt! Now to save up the money for Christmas when most of these will hit the UK shores :D

Ugh, I forget to take in account the delay for them to appear in stores. Well, that leaves more time for me to hoard the monies I need :D

*waves frantically*

Hellooooooo, American hookup over here ;)

Oooh, interesting... 

But I think the shipping speed, etc, makes for more expensive and longer wait times.... ;) (When I ordered the decks from gencon, they almost arrived at the same time they started being available in stores)

How's it going?

Well I can see the downside of that, definitely. Plus I would probably wind up eating the shipping because I'm such a nice guy and desperate for overseas friends (because people here suck). 

Aside from that, things are going pretty well on this end. I have officially gone insane and broken my all time record for most colors of paint on a single model: Izamu the Armor, 17 so far

Yay for overseas friends! 

Only 17? colours? ;)

I stare at my box full of unpainted malifaux minis and sigh on a regular basis.  I have 130+ at the moment (all built) but only 3 painted.  And those were painted when I bought them!

I love to paint, but life and work commitments has seriously cut down on my hobby time.  I barely have time to do a couple of hours of either Building, Painting or playing each week.

And Building and playing seem to take the fore.

I stare at my box full of unpainted malifaux minis and sigh on a regular basis.  I have 130+ at the moment (all built) but only 3 painted.  And those were painted when I bought them!

I love to paint, but life and work commitments has seriously cut down on my hobby time.  I barely have time to do a couple of hours of either Building, Painting or playing each week.

And Building and playing seem to take the fore.

I am slowly (emphasis) going forward to painting all my malifaux minis. I'm using the excel Tracker Sheet for it. Buidling and Playing has my priority though. But sometimes there isn't much to build.